Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Morning all xxx

Boo hoo for moody Jade, hope she cheers up.

Well done Pheobe!!!

Yay for Sophie the giraffe, I didn't bother getting one coz I know the sound would drive me nuts!

Ruby slept from 7pm till 6am and then back down till I woke her up at 8am.
In hoping she is over the sleep regression?

Just enjoying a coffe and this Morning in peace, Isla at school, Demi and Ruby having a snooze :) been to music class, it's for Demi's benefit for Ruby likes it too.

Have a good day mummies and babies xxx

Fab sleep from Ruby!

Sophie woke up absolutely sobbing :cry: She is happy now though, and Dylan is showing her all his toys :haha:

Well done phoebe xx

Sorry about the grumpy babies xx

Busy morning so far here too, i feel like the last week or so I am getting more and more busy by the day and just dont have time for anything. Bothkiddies have just fallen to sleep so Im going to quickly do some washing and stuff while I can xx

No real plans. Working in the garden. Lawns cut, patio half weeded. Gotta cut down bramble bush and ivy that's from next door. They wont do anything about it but the roots are on their side if the fence so are a reoccurring issue. Planninng on tackling the random bits ie sorting the gravel bits out and general tidying. Load of washing to hang out and ferrets to clean.

Yay for Phoebe rolling.

Bug is doing ok in the heat do far touch wood. No signs of rolling but lots and lots of dribble and chatting.

Sophie has been asleep most of the day, I hope she wakes up soon, I want cuddles!

Jabs done , passport done lena is now fast asleep sucking her thumb after a dinner of potatoes, parsnip, and apple with baby apple juice:cloud9:

Aww :cloud9:

Well Bethany has seen Sophie the giraffe and I think it's now hers :rofl: I tried to explain that it's Sophies and she looked so heartbroken. I'll rescue it later :rofl:

Ivy loves Sophie the giraffe, she likes to assist Elodie by ramming the giraffe in Elodie's mouth!

Hahaha ap bless!

ToO hot :( 23/24 here. Had to do 40min each way drive to toys r us and actually melted everytime I stopped at traffic lights :(

The air con in my car has been a god send these last few days!

When will my sleeping baby come back?!:wacko::coffee:

Well done phoebe! Nice whisper/rota - sounds like a good productive day for you ladies!

No giraffe here - looks too much like a dog toy so I know the second it hits the floor or is left on the couch the dogs will destroy it.

Hope y'all had a good day!:flower:

Its the ferrets that steal the toys here. And socks or anything that isn't nailed down. Caught the older male trying to steal the bumbo!

Beef stir fry for tea I think. Half the patio sorted.

Ashley- very cute, can't wait to see your little model in them!

Whisper - glad you got the passport sorted. Only a week to go! I bet everyone's excited to see the both of you...anything you're looking forward to doing while in England? (besides seeing your family and showing off cutie Lena, of course)

Lucky - way to go Phoebe!!!

Wiggler - ha on the 'kidnapped' giraffe- made me laugh. :haha:

Rota - do your ferrets steal or prefer shiny objects? I had a friend once that had a ferret, and while they were remodeling their home, they found the ferrets 'stash'. Mostly all shiny stuff, jewelry they had been missing, little bits of aluminum foil, bottle caps, shiny sewing stuff, etc. The bumbo :haha:

Getting a nice cuddle with Blake, poor guy really scratched his forehead in the night. Need a shower, but Blake hasn't napped yet today, hope he gets sleepy soon!

TN - cute new avatar pic! What kind of dogs do you have? How are they reacting to Whitt? Would love to hear any dog/baby stories!

Ooooh, I got a yawn, shower here I come!

Our boys prefer to steal rubber items and socks and the girls steal cuddly toys to 'mother'. We have to empty their 'Trove' every couple of days. Our dogs aren't fussed by bug, she sat batting the spaniel/beagles ear earlier.

Wiggler- its the heat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->