Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Why mf? Xx

Ive had a busy day and feel like going getting a smirnoff ice from the shop and lying in the back garden!

Our boys prefer to steal rubber items and socks and the girls steal cuddly toys to 'mother'. We have to empty their 'Trove' every couple of days. Our dogs aren't fussed by bug, she sat batting the spaniel/beagles ear earlier.

Wiggler- its the heat.

Oh, what a sweet dog to let her do that!

May I join in very late?

Annika Eisley was born 2-6-2013!

I wish I would have seen this sooner! Yay!

:wave:

Hi sevenofnine.

I think the dog was too hot/lazy to move to be honest :) ugh its too hot to finish off the garden now.

TN - cute new avatar pic! What kind of dogs do you have? How are they reacting to Whitt? Would love to hear any dog/baby stories!

Ooooh, I got a yawn, shower here I come!

Thanks!!

We have a dachshund - Oscar, Boston Terrier - Lola and an old Boxer named Lucian. The boston is not interested in him, the boxer likes to smell him and his toys but then goes and lays down, and the dachshund is like his babysitter. He is very interested in him, wants to lick him (ew) and will come and get me if he cries in another room. haha. They all like to destroy stuffed things so I had to rescue a poor monkey rattle from under the bed.

May I join in very late?

Annika Eisley was born 2-6-2013!

I wish I would have seen this sooner! Yay!

:wave:

Welcome!!:thumbup:

Planning on putting Harry down in his cotbed in the nursery tonight! I'm excited about getting our bedroom back, not so excited to get up and go to another room for night feeds. :p

Hi, Seven! I remember seeing your posts through the pregnancy sections! Congrats on your little girl :) I love the name!

And thanks, Kitty!

What is up with Sophie the giraffe? I mean, what is so good about it? I just see it so often that it now gets on my nerves that everybody has one and they seem so overpriced at over $20.00 for a little squeaky toy!

Awww, TN, how cute! Sounds like Oscar is your little baby helper!

It squeaks? Reminds me of those rubber chicken dog chew toys.

Evening everyone!

Wish this heat would bugger off, I am actually melting! Sophie is having a scream up, Dylan is playing up and Bethany had a massive meltdown before bed. Can't wait for today to be over!

Why mf? Xx

Ive had a busy day and feel like going getting a smirnoff ice from the shop and lying in the back garden!

Enjoyed one of these last night! Rewarded myself after Bennet took over an hour to put to sleep as wouldnt go down by herself!

Go for it!

Same sasha :( jades cried since 4pm. I wish I had help closer :(

Love sophie the giraffe. She can hold it easier and its soft unlike some teethers x

What is everyone putting baby to bed in in this hot weather? Like what clothes? I have been leaving Oscar in his vest and leaving Jack in his vest but with a blanket x

Massive hugs Em, I had a day like that yday with Jack :(

Elodie is in just a romper that comes up to her knees. She gets cold tootsies so will have a blanket just over her bottom half x

Welcome S :)

Sorry some of you are having rubbish days. I've not noticed the heat as I've been I'm mostly. I've just put Ruby in the usual- maybe she will be hot?

Hope Harry sleeps well.

Ruby has been a grouch, she screamed before late sleep, after sleep, after bath and then after milk and so she is back in bed asleep!!!
My mum came to help me as my back has gone :( (Worn discs)
It took me 5 mins to bend down to pick Ruby up out her car seat, I was yelling in pain and really trying not to cry.
Just about to sort bottles and then I'm laying in bed.

Thank goodness Shaun is home to help coz if my back is this bad I'm going to the docs and staying in bed.

Hope these babies settle for you all xx

:hugs: to those with grouchy babies I still have one too!

I have two dogs and neither of them pay phoebe much attention, my cocker spaniel loves ollie as they are able to get up to mischief :haha: found her dressed in a pair of ollie shorts the other day which ollie thought was hilarious!
Jem hope you are ok? at least Shaun is back tomorrow morning to help with kiddies :hugs:
Phoebe is baby grow and that's it!

MF you ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back