Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Oh no Jem what a nightmare :( :( :( Hope your back gets better soon. My back has been really bad since being preg with Jack but nothing like yours!

Xx

Lol, I just gave bennet a cloth with a frozen corner to chew on. I thought she was going to stuff the whole thing in her mouth she liked it so much!

Morning. What a bad night! I went to bed at 10:30 and Demi woke up screaming/moaning at 12 till bloody 3!!! In the end, just being naughty screaming coz I gave up laying with her. Then Isla comes in at 3:30 saying she had a nightmare so I said she can sleep in my bed. But she was tossing and turning for ages. And good old Ruby slept till 6:45. :)

The good bit is Shaun is about to land :)

Hope you're all ok xxx

I had a bad night too, Jack was tossing and turning and moaning and grunting all bloody night!!! Arrgh so tired today. Oscar was up at 4.50am but is now asleep again on the sofa.

Glad Shaun is back soon, hope he has got you some fab prezzies x x

Morning!

Jem and smiley, sorry you had a bad night :hugs:

Jem, hope your back gets better soon. Yay for Shaun being back today! I think you've done so well. Hope he spoils you with lots of gifts.

I've been putting Theo to sleep in other usual vest and sleep suit and a 1 tog grobag.

Did tom's father's day present yday- went tons pottery cafe and decorated a butter dish with Theo's footprints :) it's so cute, can't wait to give it to him.

Any nice plans today?

I've got to have a root canal filling and Theo's got his jabs :dohh:

Ouch root canal. Hope Theo's jabs go well.
Sorry for your bad nigh Smiley.

He has just landed, He has lots of goodies, just hope it all fits?
Dropping Isla off and then chilling and moving as little as I can.
Think it going to be hot here again x

Hugs on the bad sleeps girls :( Connor was his normal twice up in the night :lol: He was up at 11 and then again at 4, could be worse I suppose!

Jem so glad your OH is back, yay for goodies!

GF hope the root canal goes ok and Theo is ok with his jabs :hugs:

Lou hope you manage to chill and maybe get a nap? :)

I'm going to take Jack into town for a haircut this morning I think and then poor Connor has his jabs this afternoon :nope:

I really really dread these jabs every bloody month! They completely screw him up for like a week :cry:

I actually might ask OH to take him in as I can't cope with his screaming, it makes me want to cry too :( He gets SO sad :cry:

I cry on jabs and I cried at rubys mmr on monday!
Jade exhausted herself crying and slept 7pm till 5am then just got up now xx my ruby is 7today x

Aw happy bday ruby!

Embo, I hate jabs as well. They always make Theo's reflux worse probs because he gets so distressed and isn't himself for a good few days after too. Hope Connor's jabs go well xxx

Morning!

Harry woke up a fair few times last night and never went over 3 hours sleeping in a stretch. I'm not sure whether that's because he was away from us or because he's been having unpredictable nights anyway. :shrug: It all went well though, and he settled back down well after each feed. :)

Happy bday ruby!

Jude been miserable last few days - well today he pood a tennis ball size hard poo out followed by runny poo. Think he had a poorly tummy :( hopefully better now x

Bug woke at 3:30 and wouldn't go back to sleep so she snuck into our bed.

Happy birthday Ruby.

Finally finished filing in the forms for sprogs transfer to middle school.

Oh has finally got a day off, yet he wants to 'pop' in later as well as bring bombard by texts from the guy who is working today.

Thinking about making some macaroons but do t know if I will as I will be tempted to eat them all.

Boob is still sore. The nipple is ok but the pain tracks upto my collarbone. There's no red tracking but there is heat.

Ended up in bed last night with a horrid migraine. Havent had one for almost a year. Time to cut back on dairy again.
Fair is here so taking sprog there this evening as its cheap night.
Weight watchers is going well so far touch wood.

I wonder if we can use the heat as our defense when we finally snap :)

Jem hope you're back is better soon - ouch - and glad DH is there for you! Hope you got some good stuff!

MF hugs - and Happy birthday to Ruby!

Hope shots go ok for you girls - we have more next week.

My little bit turned 4 mo yesterday!

Mrs, I think we're going to move to the crib now too - might as well while his sleep is so disrupted now! He's slept flat in the pack in play for two nights now so I think he can make it. Wish us luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->