Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Woohoo! Go Whitten. <3 I'm sure he'll be fine. :)

Even though Harry didn't have a great night, I'm still going to continue to put him down in the nursery. He'll get used to it sooner or later. :)

What the hell is this Sophie the giraffe?! Why has she cropped up all of a sudden? :haha:

Sophie has been around since 1962...the best selling teething toy ever!

Happy birthday ruby xx
we have been out most the day decided as was nice and hot 27 ish today to go to the park again but lena wasnt really in the best mood she still grumpy from her jabs yesterday i think

Well if you all agree that Sophie really is that great, maybe, just maybe, I'll have to cave... What about Sophie's little friend? That weird alien looking guy?

Happy Birthday Ruby!!! Wow, MF, seven! Hope you all have a fun day!

Jem - hope you like your gifts! Glad he's home safe.

Rota - ouch, maybe mastitis (sp?), hope it gets better, don't wait too long to get meds. Oh, what am I saying, you're a nurse, right?

HUGE, HUGE thank you to whoever posted that gummy bear song link!!! Can't remember who, its been awhile, but you deserve major credit for helping Blake just now. He started eating, think he got a little puke thru his nose again and just lost it, screaming and crying and screaming, nothing I did worked...until I played the gummy bear song on my iPad. He stopped, watched, and calmed down by the second time thru. He did take about 5 oz and is dozing off now in his swing. Thank you gummy bear!!! Ok, now I need to calm down.

Happy Birthday Ruby!!! Wow, MF, seven! Hope you all have a fun day!

Jem - hope you like your gifts! Glad he's home safe.

Rota - ouch, maybe mastitis (sp?), hope it gets better, don't wait too long to get meds. Oh, what am I saying, you're a nurse, right?

HUGE, HUGE thank you to whoever posted that gummy bear song link!!! Can't remember who, its been awhile, but you deserve major credit for helping Blake just now. He started eating, think he got a little puke thru his nose again and just lost it, screaming and crying and screaming, nothing I did worked...until I played the gummy bear song on my iPad. He stopped, watched, and calmed down by the second time thru. He did take about 5 oz and is dozing off now in his swing. Thank you gummy bear!!! Ok, now I need to calm down.
lol that was me lena loves it

Evening!

Poor Theo is feeling rotten after his injections. Really grizzly and cling and just wants to be on the boob.

On the plus Theo's gained 9 ounces in a week :) yay for formula top ups!

Embo, how is Connor after his?

Hope ruby had a nice day mf?

Xxx

Thanks so much Whisper! :hugs::hugs:

GF - hooray for the weight gain, but sorry for little Theo after his shots. So hard to see the little guys upset.

Evening ladies

MF happy birthday ruby! Hope she is having a lovely day:thumbup:

Jem hope your resting up a bit now Dh home:haha:

Kitty my son loves that song but it gets in your head for hours!

Whisper looks like you had a lovely day out in your fb pic:thumbup:

Gf well done theo for the weight gain! Boo on him feeling grotty after jabs!

Busy day here had friend over this am and then went for coffee with friends from work this avo. kiddies were well behaved but defiantly a tooth coming in now but a canine :wacko:friend this am is a dental nurse and said they can come any order and it looks to be rupturing!

Eeek teeth!

Hope your all ok, hace rwad back bit my minds blank but I do enjoy hearing how you all are. My OH suggested trying for a boy. No joke. Im falling apart with 3. He must be mental. I told him where to go!
Ruby had a fab day being 7 :) I now have a 7 and 8 urban old for few weeks tilll matthews 9!

GF Connor hasn't been as bad as he was last time but he's was up loads last night and really unhappy this morning :( He didn't have his jabs till 2.30 yesterday so I guess a bit of a delayed reaction? How is Theo this morning? So glad he's putting on some weight xx

Morning :wave:

Poor Connor, hope he feels more himself soon. Theo was dreadful all evening but slept well last night, hopefully he'll be back to normal today.

Found out that we're probs moving house next weekend, eek! Don't know how's I'm going to pack... Bit nervous as we're moving further away from our friends but I'll just have to make more effort I guess!

MF, wow can't believe your oh :rofl:

Haha, Em. Good for you for telling him where to go! :wacko:

Alex and I will probably try again at the end of the year/beginning of next year (hoping for a girl, but we'll probably not specifically try for a girl). That is, if we're still getting on! We've really had quite a rough patch recently, but we had a really good chat on Wednesday and with Harry going into his own room, we can get 'us' back on track. :) I have a tendency to bottle things up if they bother me, and clam up when Alex tries to talk to me, so I'm working on that. :) I also want to get our sex life back - it's funny how much I was gagging for it immediately after Harry was born and wasn't able to DTD, and now that I can I'm not interested in the slightest! :p

Well, it's the barn dance tonight!! I'm excited to get away for the evening, but anxious to leave Harry with Alex. It doesn't help that he's told me he's also anxious! I hope Harry doesn't sense it! :p

Any plans for the day, girls? We're having a family day before I go out at 7:30pm. :D

Glad you and Alex had a chat mrss. Hope things improve and you have a great time tonight xxx

Gosh, I have no idea when we'll try for number 2! We'll see how long it takes us to recover from theo :)

I'm seeing a friend and her little girl this afternoon and will probs go for a walk.

Glad you had a chat with Alex! Have fun at your barn dance, dont worry about Harry he will be fine!

I was supposed to be going to watch Robbie Williams on 18th of this month but have pulled out because I was worried about leaving both kids with OH for a whole day and bedtime etc :lol:

I am going watching Mcfly on 14th though...its a day at the races followed by an evening watching mcfly. Im going with OH and his mum will be watching the kids which I am fine with :lol: Comes to something when I am more comfortable leaving them with MIL than OH :wacko: It will be the first time Jack has slept away from me :(

Right who stole my nice baby an replaced it with a constant winger! I think he's frustrated and bored! Keeps trying to sit up!

Glad you had a chat mrsS. Enjoy the barn dance!

Wahoo for weight gain Theo!

And more children? No thanks!

I had a terrible night last night. Really fucking pissed off with OH. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back