Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Em I'm sorry Jade didn't sleep well :(

Smiley what did your OH do? :lol:

Nix I can still see your tickers hun, I still babies get so frustrated they can't get where they want to go :haha:

I wrote it all in my journal, I will only get wound up if I have to write it again lol.

Really want to go shopping today but cba pushing a double pram in this weather...too hot! Getting a new pram on monday...same thing just brand new! Warranty replacement :thumbup:

I think it was the heat em as she was not 'awake' or hungry (went 6pm-2) but doing weird fidgeting and fussing. We just had a storm though so it definitely was hot in our room last night. That didn't help. I feel like I am getting used to broken sleep now?! Hope Connor and Theo are ok after Jabs xx

Sorry you had rubbish nights MF and smiley.

Nix, hope your happy baby comes back soon!

Theo's back to normal today, thank goodness! Just wish there was an easy way to get him to sleep. Any tips? Right now I have to walk or rock him to sleep and he'll only go in his basket in the night. Rest of the time he sleeps on me :dohh:

Had root canal yday, have to have 2 more appts for a crown! Ugh.

It's frustrating isn't it or maybe it's just me? Though I do quite like the cuddles sometimes x

I must admit with Connor I just put him down and leave him to it, sometimes he has a quick or moan but most of the time he just watches his mobile and goes off to sleep. He won't even take a dummy :(

I suppose I should be happy on the dummy front but I'm so used to having a dummy to chill out a crying baby :lol:

She will sleep in day in cot but its only 40mins usually as opposed to an hour and half on me lol.
I just pureed up some apple and she wolfed it down. She really knows how to take food off spoon now!

Morning.

Wow, Jade's enjoying her apples! How did you prepare?

Gf- yuck to root canal, was it very painful? I go to dentist tomorrow, looking forward to some shopping afterward.

Embo - Blake sounds the same, he's good at going to sleep on his own, sometimes I think he gets annoyed if we get in his face when he's sleepy. Also on the dummy, he doesn't have much interest.

Blakey was a bit cranky yesterday, didn't get his morning nap, but slept well overnight.

Feeling so achy and tired today, not sure why?

Have a good day, girls xxx

Simmer in pan to soften and then blended with her milk and a bit of baby Rice to thicken xx
HOPE YOU feel better soon Kitty xx

my legs hurt from walking so much past week yet ive still put weight on and look awful on the belly:wacko:

my legs hurt from walking so much past week yet ive still put weight on and look awful on the belly:wacko:

Aww, Whisper,with all that walking you may have built some muscle and that's why you see increase in weight...I bet that's it if your legs are hurting! that's what Dan kept telling me when I was on the treadmill hours and hours and not seeing any weight loss (and sometimes an increase). I think our bodies have to recover, rebuild, then reshape. Bet you look great to others, we're just so hard on ourselves. :hugs:

Ah we should find out today if my husband got into his school program...Think good thoughts for us as this will make or break his current career path![-o<

Hi everyone, hope you're all well.

Sophie scratched her eyeball earlier :( waiting for a call back from a doctor now. Poor baby, she was so upset. She is fine now, but you can see it :cry: I've always been super paranoid about her scratching her eye and the first time I let my guard down she does it :(

TNT best of luck to your husband :)

Oh Sash poor Sophie :( :hugs:

Good luck for your hubby x x

Aww poor baba Sophie :( How did she manage that?xx

Oh no! Poor little Sophie, hope she's ok. :hugs:

TN- hope he gets in!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members