Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Tnt-fingers crossed!

Sash,I struggle cutting bugs nails. Like wrestling an octopus.

Think I'm gonna have to speak to Gp about my boob. I've done hot showers,massage and plenty of feeds from that one but its still burning :(
On a positive note hopefully at the end of the month if I time it correctly I should be able to get the last bill on direct debit. I get paid 26th and I can pay virgin what's owed and set up a DD as the account will be 'clear' before the next bill is generated on the 4th.

Ouch rota :hugs:

She is always putting her hands near her face and scratching herself, even though I keep her nails as short as I can get. :( I've scratched my eye before, it really really hurt, poor baby must be so sore :cry:

GP just rang, she has an appointment at 8.10, cam is taking her now, poor bubba. She is smiling away though. Cam's got her dressed into a 9-12 boys babygrow :rofl: It's massive!

WTG Lena!

Sophie has mastered both ways now! She better slow down with these milestones, I don't want another early walker. I'll glue her to the floor if it comes to it :rofl:

WTG Lena!

Sophie has mastered both ways now! She better slow down with these milestones, I don't want another early walker. I'll glue her to the floor if it comes to it :rofl:

she did it the first time and we both cheered so scard her and she ended up back on her back:haha: then did it another 2 times and then ended up rolling down the bed lol

Well done lena and Sophie. Bug will tolerate 30secs of tummy time but that's her limit . Hv isn't concerned.she doesn't seem fussed about rolling but is really working hard on sitting up.

:haha: Got to love it when they dressed by dad :winkwink:

How on earth do they fit a 4 month old baby in a newborn babygrow?! Oh it wont pop up? Wonder why. I used to put all the small bits on the lower shelf of bugs wardrobe but after a few 'size ' mishaps I've put all the bits that are too small in a box under the cot,waiting until I have a whole box filled and then into the loft.

Sophie lives standing, we try sitting but no, its standing or nothing haha

Just talked to Cam, it wasn't a scratch, it looked like it, but they put the dye in and say it was where her nail caught her eye and raised a bit iykwim, and it should look normal again very soon.

Wow all these clever babies, Jack still hasnt rolled lol!! He is trying though bless him. He hates tummy time though so will roll back to front first.

How was the dentist kitty? My root canal wasn't too painful.

Good luck got hubby TNT.

Glad Sophie's ok wiggler x

Sorry if I've forgotten anyone.

Theo woke at 3am. Thought he was hungry but I think he just wanted the boob to fall back to sleep. Think we're entering the 4 month sleep regression. Ugh x

Argh. We are there. :( Harry's added a feed in the night, and sleeps (at most) 3.5hrs in one go. It gets less and less as the night goes on.

It was the barn dance last night. :D I left Alex with 6ozs and also defrosted another 4ozs in case Harry woke twice, but he did only wake the once and apparently took time to settle after his bottle, but they were both snoring when I got in! :D

It sucks doesn't it. Theo was awake at 3, 4:39, 5:30 and 6:30. The only time he was actually hungry was at 6:30! Shoot me.

Glad your boys were ok last night MrsS. Did you have a nice time? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->