Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Morning ladies xx

We had the same as usual last night, lots of broken sleep, Jack fussing too much. Siigh.

Morning ladies, will catch up properly later. Hope your all ok?
All good here xxx

Morning bad night here phoebe not even lasting 4 hours at night! Thinking 4month sleep regression/ growth spurt! I need sleep its going to be a major :coffee: day.

Hope everyone else is ok?

Bloody regression! !! Jade was better last night. 7pm till 3.30 with no fussing. Bottle at 4 then she will woke st 6 but I put her in with me and shes still asleep xx

haD a few bad nights this week though. I dont think humidity helps x

GLad u had fun bex xx

Sophie wakes at about midnight, then again at about 4am, then sleep til 8-10am.

lena did half 9 till 5,30 would of gone longer but like me she was woken by the noisey buggers upstairs! my mouth tastes vile was goven antibiotics yesterday by dentist as have infection in my gum and then when come back have 2 have 2 fillings blah, cant even drink at mum n dads due t them as have 9 days of them to take:dohh:

We may be homeless. Feeling massively stressed about it all as may have to pull out of the house we're buying and our landlord has sold the house we're in now. X

Sorry about the rubbish sleeps guys :hugs:

We may be homeless. Feeling massively stressed about it all as may have to pull out of the house we're buying and our landlord has sold the house we're in now. X

Oh no :(

Aw hun, I hope it gets sorted. <3

Harry's rolling front to back. :) This morning, he did it loads!

Trying not to be a downer about it all but just don't know what's best. Have been thinking more about the future and more children and not sure if the house will be big enough and it's on a main road. If we buy it there's an issue that may make it difficult to sell on as well...

oh no:hugs: hope things work out for you hun xx

Oh dear gf :( can you not rent somewhere else while you keep looking?xxx

Well done harry!

Oh GF I'm so sorry :( Might be positive in the long run though, even if it's crap now :hugs: Could you stay with parents till you find another property? x

What has he done Em? We should start a 'our OHs are useless'-club :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"