Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Boo! How do I put a YouTube video here? :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRaoGlaTJHI

Like that!!

Oh no gflady, I'm sure something will work out? Keep positive.

What's up MF?

Embo are things better with your Oh now? And you smiley?

Shaun is out all day and night playing golf and then announced that his got to play all next weekend whilst out for dinner last night. Then had the cheek too to tell me not to get in a mood!! So fed up all I've got to look forward to is going back to work as well as keeping he kiddies happy.

mrs hope you had a good night?

Whisper I bet your so excited.

Sorry cant remember much else? Hope you're all ok and coping with the little sleep xxx

Just link it Bex.

Jem, what did your OH bring you from america? I must have missed it if you told us lol. I think it is really really unfair of him to be going playing golf again next weekend. :nope: x x x

Yeah Embo, how are things with your OH?? Did you get a chance to speak to him?xxx

The barn dance was a load of fun, thanks Jem. :) I went last year too - hopefully, I'll make it an annual thing. Harry can come next time. Hehe! :p

That will be awesome if harry can go!
Jem, mine would do something like that. They just dont think!

Ryan was just being annoying. Jade got herself to sleep in cot and he waltzed in bedroom while shouting down if he had socks downstairs! Ffs. Lucky she is used to it and didnt wake up but grrrr. Then I went to tesco and asked him to make jade up some food. Out of all the choice he gave her the one cereal labelled 6mths plus. Such a tit lol

mucky pup likes spag bol:haha:

Attachments

• Foto 2.jpg
    Foto 2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 4
Jem & Smiley thank you for asking, things are okish :) x

Mrs - glad you had a fun time out

GF - oh no, I hope you guys get house decision sorted. Try not to stress, it'll work out for the best. I think I remember you talking about dampness and mold in your current place, so it's probably best to get out of there, right? And if this new place isn't quite the one for your future, then you'll find the right place. xx

Jem - more golfing?!? I know, my dads like that. They live in TN (about 9-10 hr drive) and refuse to move closer to us because my dad wants to golf year round. I just don't get it? Seems like kind of a boring game to me. How were your presents? Did you like?

Whisper - oh my goodness!!! Look at her!

He got me a hoodie, two joggers and three dressers and four tops and some perfume :) all name brands.... But I feel a bit of a fattie in them is must lose weight! Thanks for asking.

And I hate golf!!!

Great video mrs!!

That sounds like he was def thinking of you while he was away, great gifts!

Has everyone had a nice day? I left OH with the kids for 2 hours :D go me!!!

Oh and I went and bought myself two new dresses woo! Going to the races on friday evening and then watching mcfly so I bought a dress for that and then just a day time casual dress x

Great gifts jem!

Sorry about the rubbish ohs!

We can stay with friends or family in the meantime probably. It just makes me feel really down even though I know it'll all work out in the end.
Also sat because I think my milk supply is going. Theo seems to be needing more formula top ups and is getting more frustrated with my boobs. Part of me doesn't mind going all ff but preparing the formula makes me nervous.

Having a glass of wine now though :)

Yay, glad you got some time out smiley and got to treat yourself :)

i really should start packing but cant be botherd lol tempted to just throw it all in and iron at mums:haha: not feeling well stupid antibiotics have made me seriously nauseous and icky tum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->