Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Just because of all the fuss about the formula not being sterile and using hot water. Theo isn't predictable enough so I usually make the bottles with boiled water at room temp which I guess isn't hot enough to kill bacteria. And the fuss with sterilising worries me. I'm probs being silly x

Gf in America I dont think many sterilise after 3mthd anyway so dont stress. I make up at room temp and always have :)

YEy lou!! Jade had apple today and banana! o_O

personally for me I think it gets less important as they get older anyway as they're licking and trying to eat everything within their grasp anyway :)

I remember being really anxious about making formula with my 1st but you soon get the hand of it hun :hugs:

Tbh, ive given jade just washed up bottles and I never sterilise dummys and bowls/spoons xx

Im the same as MF, i have given jack a bottle that hasnt been sterilised lol and I stopped sterilising dummys a while back now. Like Embo said, they will be licking the floor and stuff soon anyway haha! Caught Oscar eating a dirty broken brick before :/ oops lol

Hey gflady I echo what the ladies say xx

Glad you had time out smiley, much needed I expect.

Mf, has Jade taken to the food well?

I'm still holding off for now, Ruby is not bothered I don't think? Dare I say it but she has been sleeping through, so I'm hoping we are over that bore sleep regression?!

So bored tonight. Hate all that reality crap on tv. Although I love Towie, and got told yesterday there have been two episodes this week! Will watch soon I think.

Got no chocolate in the house.... Actually just thought Shaun come back with peanut butter m&m's! May have to tuck in!

Lovely pic linds.
That sucks about the house GF. Hope you find someplace soon.

Jem- more golf?!?!

Mf- what a Muppet. Do men not read?

Bugs now waking at midnight,4,6&7. :(
had a Fab day at the pottery place. Spent almost three hours there ,wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be. Did a teapot and a cup that sits on the bottom and a little caterpillar. Will post pics later as im on my phone.
Gotta collect the finished pieces next Saturday. Bf bug in there.
Bought headbands for bug and they are so bloody cute. Bus fare is almost £3 for an adult for two miles down the road!! Fecking cheeky. Will be walking more from now on. Rain or shine.

Lost a total of 11lb in two weeks on WW.

Almost ran into my mother literally in the pound store. Thank God for swivel wheels.

Yay for finally getting to the pottery place.
And a massive wowzers for ww!!!!!!!

I did like it all but it's all the same. Although Gabz is from my town and there are posters/signs all over here, im assuming she is still in? X

Wow done on ww!!!

JEm- she knows how to swallow the food off the spoon now and I am teaching her to sign for more (though she wont pick that up yet lol) she seems more content in day ss she has never been that into milk. Also getting 4 hours between day feeds now which is much nicer xx

Ugh got the song from Wreck it Ralph stuck in my head! 'S.U.G.A.R rush'

Wow Jack is not even nearly ready for food yet, Oscar was chomping at the bit to get started but Jack is the opposite! Im glad really as I wanted to wait this time.

Did everyone just see Simon Cowell get egged on BGT?! So funny hahahaaaa x

Im really enjoying weaning as I'm so much more laid back!. I loveee wreck it ralph x

HE GOT IN!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

And he got the hospital close to our house for his clinicals!! Whew!!!

I got him a cake and some beer to celebrate and surprised him with friends over :)

OH Gf hope you get your housing sorted. And :hugs: on the weaning from Bfing

Jem - oh nice job by the hubs!

Rota congrats on the weight loss!

Love the spaghetti pic haha

Yep we're still having broken sleep here...Im exhausted as we're working on trying to spruce up our deck. it's in crap shape and we just scrubbed the top part and rebuilt the steps and now we're both tired and waiting for the wood to dry out so we can paint it.

Having a beer. Tastes so good as its hot here!

Fab news on the job :) enjoy the well deserved beer.

I'm going check out bgt after Towie, ha ha, poor Simon! X

Yay! Congrats on your oh's job tnt!

Thanks for the reassurance guys. I think I'm transferring all my worries about moving/the house onto ffing, if that makes sense? So tired.

Hope all the babies behave themselves tonight and sleep well xxx

Night all :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"