Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Good plan gf. I think theo will be fine so dont worry xxx to many guidelines these days.

NIght ladies. Really hope our cheeky bugs sleep better x

Congrats to your hubby tnt :happydance:

No sleep regression for us because he still has several night feeds anyway so Im up all the time with him:haha:

oh poo. hope the sleep fairy brings a visit for all of us!!

Thanks guys, he was really worried about it, but he's had fabulous grades so I am not surprised!! They had like 90 applicants, interviewed 30 and took only 15 into the program.

And yes GF that makes a lot of sense.

Wish me luck! Aiming to go out with friends for a bit tonight after Bennet goes to sleep. Leaving her with Grandma. Cross your fingers for me that she actually sleeps as per norm!

Sleep regression night 2 :(

Miss A hope you had a great night? X

Miss A hope she went to sleep x

Jack only went to sleep at 10ish, then woke up at 2, and again at 4 and then was fussing from 6 till 8. i just kept shoving a dummy in his mouth and it would keep him happy for a few minutes each time. Yaawwwwn.

Any plans today ladies?xxx

I woke up to ANOTHER period, 23 days after my first :( I can't remember if this is normal? My smear results were borderline and said I should report any irregular bleeding?

Wow well done Jack!

Also Connor gets up 3 times a night too :(

Id mention it em. Sure its just your body settling though hun xx jade normally fusses all night so big shock lol. Shes just not into milk at all. X

My post has gone?
Anyway morning.
Miss A hope you had a fab night.

Well done jack on rolling over
Embo I've no experience? But I'd mention it to the doctor.

Well done Jade!!

I started af on Friday-tmi- it was brown/red so I started my pill and one there is nothing? I'm confused- it's been five weeks since map....?

Not up to much, Shaun still in bed, even though Ive Been up all night with Ruby and Demi. I actually wish I was a man!

What you all up too? Xx

Thanks all, I have my coil due to go in on the 19th so I don't want to screw up getting that in. I really really don't want to get pregnant again :(

I kmow feeling. Im proper on edge. I fell pregnant when ruby was 4mths old (m/c) so I know im probably fertile :( not even going to look at ryan right now!

What are you all doing today x

My AF is due anyday, Im not sure how long my cyclesare at the mo but it has been 31 days since my last one. My last cycle was 31 days and so Im guessing I will come on today at some point or maybe tomorrow.

Em I would defo mention it to doctor if 23 is abnormal for you.xx

I defo defo dont want to get pregnant either :(

Morning!

We still haven't dtd so know chance of that happening. Really want to get back on it but nervous that it'll hurt. Wasn't fully healed at my check up but I should be by now?

Going to a christening this afternoon and shopping and that's it. Nothing here for breakfast other than bread which I had for breakfast ,lunch and dinner yday. Need a bread break! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->