Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Em, I would mention it too but is the amount of bleeding normal? 23 days isn't ridiculously soon seeing as AF is likely to be all over the place post pregnancy x

Yay Jack! :D

Harry is happily watching Friends on my bed, so I have some time to come here. :) I hope everyone is well. <3

Harry also wakes 3-4 times a night. Last night, he went down at 7:30pm, and woke at 10:30pm, 2am, 5am, and then got up at 7:30am. We did have a spell a few weeks ago when he'd only wake at 1am and 4am, but those days have long gone. :p

My mum is coming to visit today, and I'm going to make a roast for dinner later! Sunday roast - yum! Even if it is with the help of Aunt Bessie. :p

What is up with this weather?! I thought it was meant to be hot and summery, but it's so grey and dull out there, it makes me not want to go out. :( Boo bums.

Still no AF here. :happydance:

Its cloudy here but I much prefer that :)
Enjoy dinner. Xx
Going strawberry picking x

GF you will be fine, I had 2nd degree tear and a ton of stitches and we DTD at 4-5 weeks PP.

Weather still glorious here :) Oscar in his pool in the garden amd OH is in it with him :haha:

Why MF?
Shaun is being a grouch. We bored girls and he doesn't want to do anything. He is such a bore.

Glad your having fun smiley, it cloudy here x

My OH is the same Jem. He is so boring!!
And just early weaning and now I have no choice but to let jade cry it out at nap time. X

Go into BC and start a thread MF and ask people what their opinions are on early weaning and CIO lol it would be a massacre!!!

Soooo many pages to read! Will just say hi and I will try and catch up later. Had dh mum sis niece nephew and 2 dogs staying here. Bedlam!!! Dh was sooooo stresses out. He is bad when lots of people around, likes his space. I love people around.

Hugs to all!!

Thomas is staring at my cake as I type. Soooo tired today went to see bon jovi last night. First time away from my lil man.

Smiley and MF :haha::haha:

TN - hooray for your hubby! He must have worked really hard! So nice of you to have a celebration for him!

Rota - glad you had fun at the pottery place!

Hi Lindy!

Hehe, Em, you should so do it!! I'd love to be a spectator. :p :coffee:

My mummy just left. We had a good look in town, and I got myself a new swimsuit for when Alex and I take Harry swimming! Yay! Planning on taking him when we visit my grandparents in Cheshire next week. :)

Hey, it's Fathers' Day next week. Any plans, girls? Harry has bought Alex a few bits. :D

I asked what OH wants for Fathers Day and he said he doesnt want anything, just a steak for his tea lol, easily pleased. After the fiasco of mothers day he should be thankful he is even getting a steak.

I hate fathers day, my Dads no longer with me and Paul will be working but we've been invited to a bbq so that'll be nice :)

We dont really do much at all. Just another day here :)

OMg Jade proper get mardy when I take her food away :o

Tangogate indeed! :growlmad: Sorry about your dad :hugs: Xxx

Lol, Jade will be a right fatty :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back