Baby Bugs Due February 2013

LOL 'tangogate'
We had roast beef, Sprog didnt eat hers (didnt touch it in fact) so i washed the gravy off it and put it in the dish for stir fry tomorrow. OH thinks im nuts:shrug: i dont see the problem, im not wasting good beef!

Ive also got some soft carrots and brocoli sat on the side and im debating trying Bug with them later this evening.

Good luck x I am getting J weighed tomorrow. No idea what she is but she still fits I 0-3 so she cant be mega ...yet x

Im getting Jack weighed on thurs, he must be at least 15lbs. At least.

I bought some baby scales that my HV uses, I still have yet to use them yet though :lol:

Soooo many pages to read! Will just say hi and I will try and catch up later. Had dh mum sis niece nephew and 2 dogs staying here. Bedlam!!! Dh was sooooo stresses out. He is bad when lots of people around, likes his space. I love people around.

Hugs to all!!

Thomas is staring at my cake as I type. Soooo tired today went to see bon jovi last night. First time away from my lil man.

oh fun - how did he do?

we also went out for the first time yesterday and when i got back baby had been screaming for a while - he was soooo angry and just yelled at me for a while. :haha: i didn't realize he even knows who i am yet.

Dh is exhausted today after having Thomas on his own for 9 hours. Glad he sort of gets it now. He cried for 45 mins then slept for 5 hours. I think dh got off lightly with that. I couldn't express enough so he had to have a bottle.

Gave lil man a strawberry in one of those mesh things. He loved it. Is 4 months too soon?

Arrghhhhhhh!! Another night where both babies have been awake till past 10pm :cry: so fed up of it!

lena loves her food now only problem being is she no longer wants milk! have to force feed her most days had to give her more food then we should be and apple juice too

Hi everyone, how are all the cute babies doing?

So so fed up of Connor screaming like a mad man every bloody morning, why is he such hard work every morning, arghhh!!

lena loves her food now only problem being is she no longer wants milk! have to force feed her most days had to give her more food then we should be and apple juice too

Id cut out the juice and she may go bk to milk? Ive not offered any juice with food. Just an oz of water x

Bug licked the carrot and gummed it once or twice and then lost interest.

Gimme lunch lolhttps://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/Mrj2013/20130610_105040_zps1e30b7ef.jpg

Aww cutie! I bought them sleepsuits from Next for my friends new baby :)

Her first 3-6 ones lol.
Em, whats up with connor? Jades witching hour normally coincides with tea time. ..

Baby jabs this morning. :) No more now until 12 months, unless the new rota virus vaccine can be indicated for babies older than 2-3 months old.

He's not actually been affected this time. He was smiling very soon after having the jabs - he went quiet and the nurse said, "Is he holding his breath?" And he wasn't - he'd just stopped crying! My brave boy. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->