Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Morning ladies

Awwww, Jade, such a cute expression in her face! Adorable!

Mrs - glad he did so well at the :thumbup:

Rota - forgot to say great job on weight loss! Very impressive!

Blake's doing great. We got lots of baby giggles this weekend :cloud9: right now he's having lots of fun on his activity mat, batting and grabbing at the hanging toys. Well, if his feet aren't more interesting :haha:

I just realized Blake is 6 months old today!!! My little guy! I can't believe it! We're so very very lucky he's here and healthy. :cloud9:

Happy 6 months Blake :cloud9:

Just popping in to say hi :hi: Sorry I haven't been around much :hugs: x x x

Wow 6 months already! I cannot believe it! Happy 6 months Blake :)

Wowzers. Happy six months Blake! !

One more pic lol mmmm carrot
https://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/Mrj2013/20130610_160909_zpsb7cfdccb.jpg

morning!

happy 6mo Blake!

Oh Lindy Bon Jovi is AWESOME in concert!! Hope you had a good time. And yes love giving hubs a taste of how much work things are! Has shut him up significantly for a while now!

Oh well done Harry <3

Not given anything but a couple of nights of rice cereal here...now wondering if I should switch to quinoa cereal - anyone ever tried that? Supposedly much more nutritious...I don't want to start anything else til 6mo...

MF love the picture. Her outfit is so cute and she looks positively mischievous!

Can't remember much else...hope everyone's had a nice day:thumbup:

Had brunch with my girl friends and their babies yesterday and we worked on painting our deck yesterday and the blasted rain messed it up BOO. Trying to get ready for a huge party my birthday weekend :) Going to be around 10 babies there all under 7mo!! :wacko:

Wow, Blake!! 6 months!! That has gone so quickly!! :shock:

We had a lovely afternoon with my NCT girls. :) All their babies are cuties too.

Harry hardly had any sleep at all today, so he's gone down to bed with no fuss whatsoever! Exhausted dot com! :p I'm hoping he'll go longer than 3.5 hours, like he used to. Fingers crossed!

evening ladies im so tired so wont be staying just poping in to say hello before i go to bed packing for a baby is hard!got everything i think just need to do hand luggage tomo:wacko: before we leave

Wow six months! they are growing very fast.

I wish we had a vaccine for the rotavirus. Anna got it at 7 months. 2 weeks of diarrhea, horrible horrible.

We did baby yoga today! Had to do some ourselves, felt like a right knob!

Jude finally rolled back to front! It's strange, phoebe never did any of this G
Til 6months+ so it's strange. My little bot is growing up :(

Had a dream I had a baby last night. Omg! No thanks! An currently waiting on af.

1st July, Em. And as of 1st June, they don't do the Men C vaccine at the third jabs anymore - kids are now having it at 14! :shrug:

Morning ladies :hi:

Jack had a good night only woke up once at 3.45am :happydance: But Oscar was in bed with me from 11pm last night so my sleep was interupted most of the night anyway :dohh: So Im quite tired today.

Any plans?

Bex, that is silly about the jabs!

Nix...well done Jude!!

Jude was in with us from 3 but means he doesn't feed?!!! He loves our bed!

Off to a sling meet this am to have some help with a back carry :)

Then housework. Exciting!

Morning Em :)

I have Lilys 1st ever sports day this morning :)

Morning!!! :happydance: Harry did 7:30pm-11:30pm-3:30am-8am!!! Happyyyyyyy! :D

I think today will have to be my housework day too. Alex will be at work all day, and I'm sure the weather will be nothingy, like it has been!

Its pouring down here!

Good luck Lily :happydance: Hope she does really well! I cant wait to go and watch my kids' sportsdays :haha:

Well dne harry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"