Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Morning all, sorry been reading but not had chance to post, lots of love though xxxx

U ok jem?

I hate school run days and waking jade up. She slept all night though so was happy enough.

ENJOY sports day em. Math comes home for sports day :(

All ok here, just had a busy day. Got to take Isla to school for photos at lunch time.

Why can't he do sports day?
Embo hope she has a fun day.

Ruby has been sleeping so well but my two year old was up at 5:30 yelling out. Just don't know what to do with her? I don't get why she wakes up at all times?

I forgot I've got lunch with a mate at 1pm, so that's my day sorted! :) Tomorrow, we're looking at two nurseries! Eep!!

I finally ordered Harry the FP seahorse yesterday, so that should come today. Yay! :D

Jem, Oscar is a terrible sleeper. The other night it took 2 hours to get him to go to sleep (went to sleep at 10pm) and was up at 5.30am (as well as kicking off in the night). He is a nightmare. He gets scared if he wakes up in the night and no one is with him.

Enjoy the lunch date Bex! We have the seahorse for Oscar and he has always loved it. Tried it with Jack and he wasnt bothered :lol:

He doesn't like sports day. It was ok in infant school and fun but some of them get way serious in juniors lol

Can I just say im so proud of our garden this year. Just blended up som carrots, potatoes, strawberries, melon (not together! ) for jade. All grown in my own garden :) :)

Fabulous! I wouldnt even know where to start! Im no good with gardening....even though my OH is a gardener haha!

oh wow that sounds so yummy. I would love to have a little veg patch :D

Well done!! Shaun's mum did ours, the strawberries have flowers so are nearly there.
Our carrots didn't make or our salad, I plan to get out later if I can. Got some tomartoes to do and our radishes are nearly ready?

Girls have hair all brushed and curled neatly, hoping Ruby will smile. Demi's excema patch has come up on her face though :( it must be something she eats that triggers it off?

Smiley it's hard, I've no idea what to do? She wakes everyone up. Shaun slept in her bed yesterday from 4am. Not the ideal but it stopped Isla being woken as they share!

Have a nice lunch Mrs
X

Woo! It's here!! :D I'm trying to get him down for his nap, but he's not having any of it! Whingey boy has been pacified for now by sucking my finger and being in my arms, so we'll try the seahorse another time I think! He's not into it right now. :p

Hello :wave:

Cute pics of jade and harry.

Sorry I've been mia. So tired today. Theo's back to sleeping well but I'm not... Too busy stressing over house and stopping bfing. It's silly because things with the house are getting there and I'm more than ready (and looking forward to) switching to formula but I can't stop stressing about it all. I thiknk it's because they're major changes.

:hugs:

Aww GF :hugs: :hugs: What are you doing aout the house? Are you pulling out of the sale or going ahead?xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->