Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Hi,

Elsie slept from 9-7 last night. She a great sleeper.
Hugs GF.

Well done, Elsie!

:hugs: GF

Dan brought Blake into bed with me this morning after his feeding as he cried when Dan put him back in his crib. He cuddled up with me for a bit, then started babbling and squirming around. I sat up and tried to play with him, but he got a little crabby. Took him back in his room and laid him in his crib, little bugger looked up at me, sighed, smiled, and went to sleep. Guess he wanted back in his crib to rest without me bothering him! :haha:

My house is like a bomb site!! It was Sooo tidy before dh moved in and not bad before Thomas arrived but seriously I cannot live with all this stuff everywhere!!
So tired. Wish thomas would sleep.

Me too ^^^

Hope Elsie stays sleeping for you

Hugs gf

I had a great sleeper and now its so depressing how much hes up. Every two hours from midnight...Im exhausted today

Massive hugs gf

Awww Sophie just woke up, did the most heartbreaking sob and then went back to sleep :(

Bennet has slept from about 9 - 6 since almost 2 months old... but she's not improving? :wacko: If anything it's getting worse and she's now up closer to 5:30. After then the only way I get any additional sleep is to have her cuddled next to me so she can doze and snack at her leisure, lol.

Had a great night this past weekend! Bennet slept at home while with Grandma and I was able to stay out with friends I haven't seen in forever and have drinks! Sucked waking up early the next morning but was worth it!

This is late, but congrats to your OH, Tnt!

Evening xxx

Sorry your having bad nights ladies.

Love that name Elsie x

Evening ladies
:hugs: to those who need

4month sleep regression sucks:dohh:

Em I feel your pain...Jack went to sleep at 6, woke up at 7 and had a bottle then woke again at 8 and is now wide awake rolling around on the floor :haha:

Arggh I really thought I had a good sleeper, he used to go 8 or 9 hours straight in one go :( Not anymore!!!

Ruby still doesn't roll!!! I put her on her tummy and she just laid there and sucker two fingers!!! Then tonight she was moving about but got the ump :(

Hope these babies settle, Ruby has been sleeping lots during the day, stopping cat napping so much. Hope it continues? X

Jem, jade lays on her back and pushes her heels in. Cause we have wooden floor she slides off playmat and across the lounge! She's only rolled a few times. She is not interested either xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->