Baby Bugs Due February 2013

No worries, Jem. I've heard of babies who have skipped rolling all together.

Ugh, all of this sleep regression you ladies are talking about sounds awful :( Bennet's been a little more difficult but still gives me at least 9 - 5:30/6. Really hope it doesn't get worse. I can't go back to night feeding!

Crossing my fingers that it passes soon for you all.

Thanks so much for all your hugs. Love you ladies. Would be lost without your support xxx

We're now going ahead with the move, next week probs.

Tried desperately to wean theo off the boob today. For 3 of his feeds I gave him 7oz bottles and each time he cried for more(!) so I ended up putting him on the boob. He hasn't even been throwing up much (in comparison to what he's taking). Just want to be done with the stress of it all but Theo's not making it easy!

Hope all the babies behave for you tonight xxx

Still no rolling here either jem. Still not tolerating more than thirty seconds on her front.

Ordered fathers day and birthday cards from moonpig as even though bedford is full of card shops they had diddly squat.

Still no tax back, at this rate I'm not gonna be able to get the carpet and fit it before going back to work. Must ring tax man tomorrow. If I owed them it then it would done so fast my head would spin.

No rolling here either.

Hope the tax gets sorted soon rota x

Good night with Sophie, bad with Bethany (A&E trip as is on FB) Sophie is making so many happy noises now though :cloud9:

Im so pissed off!

first of all, Bennet has been fussy for the past 2 hours, just isn't happy anywhere, so i was looking forward to OH getting home to give me a break. Then he tells me at the time he's supposed to walk through the door that he's just leaving work and won't be home for another hour.

His inlaws are coming this week for a week, and his Mom told him they're landing tomorrow night and we'll see them Thursday morning so we had planned to clean house, grocery shop etc. tomorrow. Now he tells me his brother just msg'd him telling him they've landed tonight!! I don't know if this was some kind of messed up surprised for him or just a miscommunication but now we're seeing them tomorrow and I have NOTHING ready. The house is a disaster, I have a headache, Bennet won't be quiet and apparently I'm spending the entire night cleaning!!!! OMG IM SITTING HERE LISTENING TO HER WHINING AND IM GOING TO HAVE A MENTAL BREAKDOWN.

Oh, and to just put this in better perspective it`s almost 7:00 at night. FUN!

Crappy, I hate when guests arrive earlier than expected. I hope your OH helps too.

Elsie is fighting sleep. She just gave a big smile that said " Im not going to bed mom"
She's only rolled once back to front.

Miss Ashley- my in laws always arrive earlier than planned and dh doesn't understand why I freak! If yours is anywhere like mine, I am then left to deal with the bomb site that is left which takes forever to sort with all the extra washing etc and dh buggers off to work !! Must admit I would kill for 9- 5:30 sleep.

Im so tired :cry: It took from 7pm till 8pm to get Oscar to sleep last night and then at half 8 he woke up crying and then took till half 10 to get him down to sleep! Then he was in my bed by 11.10pm crying again :( He was kicking me all night. Jack was up between 2.20 and 3.10 and then Osc was up for the day at 5.20 :cry: So tired.

Sorry to hear about Bethany on fb Sash, will read through everything else on here later x x x

Aw Sash, poor Beth and you! At least she's feeling better with her new ted. <3

Lou, that sucks. :( Surely Oscar will be tired too, today, so you'll maybe all nap at the same time at some point? Do you have much on today?

Harry did near enough 5 hours from 7pm, but after that, he didn't reach the 3 hour mark. I've just put him down again in the hopes that he'll settle until 8am. I can hear him on the monitor babbling to himself though.

We're looking at 2 nurseries today. :) One is on site at the hospital where I work, so it would be ideal! Hopefully their waiting list isn't too long.

Oscar probably wont get tired till later on, he is hyperactive at the moment, already shouted at him three times, just wish he would behave and do as he is told without laughing and running away. We have to go to Oscars play group at 10am yawwwn.

Miss Ashley, what a nightmare. Hope ou manage to get sorted. Just remember though, no one expects your house to be perfect when you are looking after a baby :hugs: x x

Bex, the one in the hosp sounds ideal, hope you like it! Xxx

Hugs miss a, I alwsys leave it a mess for in laws on purpose so they help more lol.

JAde slept 6pm till 4am then 4:20till 8!! But matthews kicking off refusing to go to school!

How on earth can I weigh 5lb more than Saturday?? I haven't pigged out :( thought I only had 8lb to go to pre preg weight.

:( lindy.

OMg headteacher was "busy interviewing" so said not leaving till he speaks to me. Lol ffs nightmare now gotta try and get my car to petrol station while its beeping no petrol :/

Good on you, did you speak to head teacher then? Hope you made it for petrol eeek!

Lindy :hugs: Ive got loadsof weight to go but i have zero willpower to resist food!

I want to get down to pre preg weight before TTC, maybe my subconscious is saying not yet!! Was thinking of TTC August/sept but guess would have to DTD for that and can't be arsed. Want sleep more than sex!

Im so tired :cry: It took from 7pm till 8pm to get Oscar to sleep last night and then at half 8 he woke up crying and then took till half 10 to get him down to sleep! Then he was in my bed by 11.10pm crying again :( He was kicking me all night. Jack was up between 2.20 and 3.10 and then Osc was up for the day at 5.20 :cry: So tired.

Sorry to hear about Bethany on fb Sash, will read through everything else on here later x x x

This is exactly what Whitt did last night except he added in a wake up at midnight! - nothing longer than 2hrs - what the bloody hell. I have got to sleep.:growlmad: Maybe he didnt like the burts bees soap smell? That's the only thing I changed from the johnson's bedtime wash - hes been in his crib now for 3 nights but last two he at least gave me a 5hr stretch :( this sleep regression sucks so bad!

Miss A how rude! I'd be pissed too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->