Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Thanks, ladies. Now they've told us they were going to be here 2 hours ago and have yet to arrive... This sort of thing is a huge pet peeve of mine! If you say you're going to be somewhere at a certain time... be there! I can forgive a half hour in either direction, but not 2 hours?

MF - clever idea! I will definitely have to try that sometime, lol!

Could be waterweight, Lindy? Is AF anywhere near?

Ugh meeting at work tomorrow between the Ward manager and my team leader to discuss my return to work plans. Feel really sad that I'm going back to work in 8 weeks or so, starting to get stressed about it. Im hoping yo stay doing short shifts (5 a week) (0700-1500 or 1330-2130) but I'm asking to work more early shifts than lates as me and oh are sharing childcare so it would enable him to work in the evenings,although it means we would hardly see each other. Gotta hope work agree to it. Three other nurses have arrangements such as two start later at 8 rather than 7 and one works long days.
Worried that its gonna affect me and oh as we would rarely see each other.
Also dreading going back to how things used to be where I was so stressed that I wasn't well mentally and alwasy leaving work late,no breaks etc. Scared they wont allow me breaks to express even though its a legal right. I tried to complain about us not getting out breaks due to being short staffed and was told to manage my time better. (One of those airy terms that you can't prove or disprove).

Evening ladies

TNT I'm feeling it too :cry:

Lindy I'm still on a bloody diet craving cheese on toast it's killing me:haha: keep it going though it will fall off soon enough

MF hope you made it to the petrol station

Can i ask you ladies how much milk your babies eat in a day?

Jack has between 4 and 6 bottles a day (usually 5) and has 6ozs in each bottle. He has started watching me eating in the last few days though so Im thinking it wont be long before he realises that he can have food too :haha: Hoping to hold off food for as long as poss though! I think spoon feeding is such a chore lol hate it.

Hello lovelies xxxx
Essay coming up but wanted to reply to all
Rota, I hope you get your tax sorted, I phoned up and sorted mine on the phone... And good luck at your work meeting! Try not to stress and keep an eye out on changing wards?

Gflady, hope your move goes well.

Wiggler, hope your ok today?

Smiley, hope you got through the day on your little sleep?
My Demi gave me a rare night off yet Isla come in at 5:30 :(

mrs how did the viewing nurseries go? How many days are you looking for? I once upon a time worked at a Jigsaw and then it got took over by Busy Bees.

MF, did you get Math to school in the end?

Lindy I'm still dieting, I've got half a stone to lose in 3 weeks- ha ha ha!

TNT sleep regression is horrid, mine lasted about two weeks so hopefully your nearly out the other side?

Lucky Ruby has 5 bottles of 6oz... I may increase it soon as she is starting to drink the whole amount.

miss A, hope you have fun with the family.

All good here, no grumbles apart from I'm hungry!
Xxx
Oh and Whisper hope your having fun in the UK

Hi girls! We had a busy day looking at nurseries. :) The first one we saw was the one on site at the hospital, which was very good but they weren't very flexible with us as we both work shifts. We then saw a nursery with the Asquith team, and they were great. :D And they're flexible about our shifts. So, we're looking to send Harry there on Tuesdays and Fridays, and possibly the odd third day a week, depending on shifts. We both agreed that we'd be very happy to leave him there for two full days a week. :) Plus, as an NHS employee, I get a 12.5% discount.

Jem, we have a Busy Bees nursery in Canterbury, but it's not very near to where we work/live, and I don't drive, so we haven't bothered to look around that nursery.

Don't forget that if you get part of your wages paid as vouchers for nursery you save some more money.

So glad you found somewhere :) can you use the child care vouchers too? X

evening lovely ladies how are we all? lena is fast asleep beside me so have time to pop on and read up before bed feet are killing me so much walking been done

Hihun, bet your family loving Lena xx

oh they are so far shes met my mum n dad, my aunt and my nan plus 3 of my friends and we bumped into 2 friends ive not seen in yonks up town today too she was all smiles for everyone although she has learnt to act shy and burrys her head into my arm :haha: on sat my aunt , uncle, cousin my sister bro inlaw and a load more friends are coming for a bbq and then on sunday another aunt and uncle cousin her hubby and there daughter

We're taking Harry up north to Cheshire on Sunday for a week, to meet my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. :D Can't wait!

Where abouts in Cheshire Bex? Im in Cheshire (just about) x

Good night last night, one night feed for Jack at 2.30 and he is still asleep now! He did wake up at 5.30ish but put him in bed with me and he fell back to sleep!

Going getting Jack weighed this morning! It is my sisters birthday today so we are going out for a birthday dinner later on....can gaurantee Oscar will spoil it and we will have to leave x

I was in MK yest, might have passed you! X

Morning all, patiently waiting AF here. Only slightly scared! That's a lie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->