Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Nantwich, Lou. :)

I need to sort out my shifts today, so that we're able to send Harry to nursery when I go back. I can still be sort of flexible, but I need set days off, which I hope will be easier to accommodate than if I ask to do actual set shifts. We'll see, I guess! :shrug:

I also have housework to do, and to finally get things washed before we pack for our week away. Blah!

Nix, I was late this month, come kn the other day though phheeewww! Have you had any 'accidents'?

Bex, thats miles away from me :lol:

Oscar has had his first meltdown of the day :( All because I tried to get him dressed. He was kickng me and screaming. Like properly screaming. And then when I let him go he was running about throwing things at walls and trying to break things on the floor :nope: After 20 mins of it all he literally just stopped screaming and crying and came over for a hug :shrug:

Morning! Sorry not been able to catch up properly, I tried reading and it's not going in properly :dohh: Too tired!

Bethany is back to normal, I am treating her like she is made out of glass though, I can't help it :( Cam was off yesterday and playing with her and I spent the whole time snapping and him and feeling sick because they play a bit rough and I was terrified she would get hurt again :(

Other 2 are fine, Sophie is a cheeky little monster, she did a massive poosplosion, then grinned ear to ear as I changed her bum :haha:

<3 <3 Hugs to everyone having a hard time at the mo.

Harry just finished his 'breakfast'. He made me laugh - he must have been really enjoying the boob because he kept stopping, looking up at me and smiling. Funny bum. :cloud9:

Aww that is so cute!!

Sophie stops, grins then bites. Monster haha x x x

Morning!

I want to get down to pre preg weight before TTC, maybe my subconscious is saying not yet!! Was thinking of TTC August/sept but guess would have to DTD for that and can't be arsed. Want sleep more than sex!

I've got about half a stone to lose, totally not happening. Nor is dtd!

Thanks, ladies. Now they've told us they were going to be here 2 hours ago and have yet to arrive... This sort of thing is a huge pet peeve of mine! If you say you're going to be somewhere at a certain time... be there! I can forgive a half hour in either direction, but not 2 hours?

MF - clever idea! I will definitely have to try that sometime, lol!

Could be waterweight, Lindy? Is AF anywhere near?

It's a pet peeve of mine too. Hope you're OK. X

Ugh meeting at work tomorrow between the Ward manager and my team leader to discuss my return to work plans. Feel really sad that I'm going back to work in 8 weeks or so, starting to get stressed about it. Im hoping yo stay doing short shifts (5 a week) (0700-1500 or 1330-2130) but I'm asking to work more early shifts than lates as me and oh are sharing childcare so it would enable him to work in the evenings,although it means we would hardly see each other. Gotta hope work agree to it. Three other nurses have arrangements such as two start later at 8 rather than 7 and one works long days.
Worried that its gonna affect me and oh as we would rarely see each other.
Also dreading going back to how things used to be where I was so stressed that I wasn't well mentally and alwasy leaving work late,no breaks etc. Scared they wont allow me breaks to express even though its a legal right. I tried to complain about us not getting out breaks due to being short staffed and was told to manage my time better. (One of those airy terms that you can't prove or disprove).

Hope your meeting at work goes well xxx

Jack has between 4 and 6 bottles a day (usually 5) and has 6ozs in each bottle. He has started watching me eating in the last few days though so Im thinking it wont be long before he realises that he can have food too :haha: Hoping to hold off food for as long as poss though! I think spoon feeding is such a chore lol hate it.

I'm putting off weaning too!

Where abouts in Cheshire Bex? Im in Cheshire (just about) x

Good night last night, one night feed for Jack at 2.30 and he is still asleep now! He did wake up at 5.30ish but put him in bed with me and he fell back to sleep!

Going getting Jack weighed this morning! It is my sisters birthday today so we are going out for a birthday dinner later on....can gaurantee Oscar will spoil it and we will have to leave x

Good luck with weigh in xxx

Sorry if I've forgotten anyone xxx theo's about to cry for food so I'm rushing.

Sorry not been around much. Planing on moving next week and weaning Theo off the boob at mo...

:hugs: to those who need them xxx

Jack weighs 14lb 14oz at 14 weeks 6 days :cloud9:

It is torrential here, just had to walk a ten min journey pushing the double pram...good job i took the rain cover! First time i have had to use it. I am soaked. And to make it worse my AF is so so so heavy so was walking home cross-legged to aboid embarrassment (leakage). Only put a super tampax in before I left at 9.20 and by 10.15 I was leaking all over my leggings!!! :growlmad: Sorry for TMI, just sick of heavy periods!!

They'd only put me on the pill and I dont want that :haha: Been like this since I was 12! They calmed down for a bit once I reached my twenties but after having Jack they have gone really bad again :dohh:

Smiley,Have you thought about the coil? One of them, cant remember which one it is now, is supposed to help with heavy periods.

Meeting went well, ward was chaotic (nothing new there) so rather than it being a sit down meeting at 11 in the office it was a chat in the IV cupboard. Ward has 30 patients and is only staffed for 24 and on top of that they are 4 staff members down (2 left, 2 on mat leave) so was running on bank staff.

Manager has said that she has no idea about KIT days as no one has used them before?! so she is emailing HR/Payroll to find out about them, im planning to use them to wean myself back to work ie 1 shift week one,2 shifts week two,3 and then 4 and then back 5 days a week like before. I mentioned that working more early shifts would benefit my family but i can do lates, just preference really. She was fine about it and we agreed to a 8 week trial but as she said it depends on the rotas and how it works out but she would try so cant really ask for more. OH works 24 hours a week and his boss does his rota around mine, plus their store is open late so if needs be i can do an early (7-3) and he can do 4-10 which is a quarter of his hours anyways. Im sure it will work out.
Strangely i am actually looking forwards to going back to work.

Tax are still being an arse, rarely get through to them and then they say that they are waiting for p60 or the p45 from the bank office etc (basically fobbing me off) ugh.

Does any one plan on using the cow and gate baby foods? Ive got 6 or 7 vouchers for them that we arent going to use so id rather not see them wasted.

Right im off as ive got some bits to do for my portfolio :D Couple of modules on Autism https://www.bps.org.uk/careers-education-training/learning-centre-and-cpd/learning-centre-and-cpd
Building awareness of adult autism
Supporting adults with autism
Working with adults with autism

Oh no, poor you smiley. Hope AF eases soon! Good work jack and smiley on weight gain :)

Glad meeting went well rota. I was planning on doing some KIT days but my manager had never heard of them either.

Theo's been puking for England today! It's the most he's puked for a while. Wondering if it's something i ate since he's still have breastfeeds. Can't wait for my boobs to settle down.

Xxx

Smiley - AF sounds awful, so sorry. Hope is gone soon. Good weight Jack!

Rota - glad you're feeling better about going back to work, hope you get the shifts you want.

Whisper - hope you and Lena are having lots of fun! Sounds like you have a really big family, how lovely to have all that support!

Got lots of cleaning done yesterday, so thinking about maybe baking today? Haven't really done any baking since Blake came home. Won't help my weight loss, but might be fun to have treats in the house?

<3 <3 Hugs to everyone having a hard time at the mo.

Harry just finished his 'breakfast'. He made me laugh - he must have been really enjoying the boob because he kept stopping, looking up at me and smiling. Funny bum. :cloud9:

Awww isn't this sweet? I love when Whitt does that - he does it mainly in the am. Glad you found a daycare - such a worry to find one you like and trust and oh can afford! they are so so expensive here - it's like having another mortgage!!

GF hope Theo settles for you and moving is going well - do you have any friends who can help you pack?

Rota, I hope things work out for you. :hugs:

Have a good time Whisper!

Ah nix! Hope you hear from AF soon - sounds like AF is spending too much time at Smiley's house haha. I haven't had much just a couple drops but I felt heavy down there - have the coil so not worried?:shrug:

AFM, we had 8-4!!!! DH woke me up asking why the monitor wasn't on - I freaked as I forgot to plug it in and it had died:dohh: went in and he was sleeping peacefully and was still mostly under the covers so I think he slept the whole time! woke up right after, ate and then needed some settling to make it to 645...but I will take it!

Haven't much idea about how much he eats but Im guessing 6oz every two hrs in the day...

Hope everyone has a good day!

Wow, well done Whitt! I'd be the same about the monitor - panic! Haha! :) I'm glad he's going longer now.

Rota, I don't know much about KIT days either! I guess I really need to look into them as well as the childcare vouchers.

I went into work today to print a form for flexible working hours. Alex and I worked out that, if we can both get set shifts (or the same days off a week, at least), Harry will only need two days in nursery and maybe the occasional third day. So, I'm not asking for much from work really - just set days off and always an early shift on Mondays. :D I'm hoping they'll go for it! Then we can get Harry registered at the nursery. Argh! Scary (but exciting, actually!!).

Anyone notice a change after wonder weeks? After jades fussy week she is now grabbing toys and pulling them to mouth to chomp on them. Will read bk later xx

Yep phoebe too! Started to sleep better now and is so mobile she pushes her bum in the air and rolls about also loving her toys to chew on ha ha.

Friend today said how much more stable she seems in a week:thumbup:

Rota and mrs good news about meetings We are going through flexible working policy as me and Dh both work in same dept which causes all sorts of problems with rota hope mine is easy to sort too!

Considering starting solids end of week as 17 weeks she still drinking 30-36oz a day of milk and sometimes can have a seventh bottle squeezed in :dohh: tried upping milk to 8 oz but she just is sick oz or so :wacko: any advice ladies thought was just growth spurt but this going for a while now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->