Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Oooh, I forgot to track his leap this time, but yeah - it makes sense with him starting to roll from front-back. :) He also grabs things now and has often got his fist in his mouth. He keeps putting his Taggies in his mouth, but doesn't like the feel of it! Haha! :p

Oh, also - I think I'll class it as his first (awake) giggle - earlier, I was pretending to eat his feet and he loved it. I got more from him than usual, so I'm thinking it was his first real laugh (no matter how short a noise!). Hehe! :p

Jack still doesnt reach for things or gab things and has zero interest when i put a toy in front of him...he is still just very interested in watching the world go by x

Sophie will try to grab for some things, but mainly just watches us, she hasn't laughed yet :(

Love how different they are. Jade has a y shape at the top of her bum and ive just seen it could mean tethered spinal cord?? Surely the newborn/8week check would have said if concerned? Wwyd?

MF, Jack has a hole at the bottom of his back :shock: but all the midwives assured me it was fine :shrug:

ETA...more of a very deep dimple than a hole :haha:

Lucky- I started jade at 16weeks just introducing solids but its only this week she opens for more and swallows it! She is also seeming more content and not constantly hungry x

MF, Jack has a hole at the bottom of his back :shock: but all the midwives assured me it was fine :shrug:

ETA...more of a very deep dimple than a hole :haha:

Thanks hun. My niece has the dimple. Im sure jades is just a skin fold but google is evil lol x

bug has a deep dimple too. been given the all clear for it.

portfolio work is so boring :(

Bethany has the Y bum too, and she is 100% fine, Sophie has it slightly too x x x

OMG, I just found this thread in 1st tri:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1888499-february-2014-due-dates.html

Evening ladies, soooo much to catch up on!!

Nix eeeeekk!

Are you anaemic Smiley? And great weight!

Don't know anything about dimples in botties? Ha ha, maybe get Jade looked at when you next get her weighed?

I'm planning to Ruby weighed tomoz.

Sorry Lucky, maybe it's a phase???

I made a butternut squash soup today and saved some butternut squash for Ruby. How long can I keep it in the freezer? I'm not planning to wean her just yet?

I've also noticed Ruby really grabbing toys and shoving them in her mouth the past few days.
She is also really sensitive to Shaun, is he talks to her she goes all sad and if her holds her it's the end of the world, she yells :( I think she has eyes for mummy? Isn't it a bit early?
I said to Shaun that maybe he needs to give her a bath and more bottles? Perhaps that week away made her sensitive? Shaun's ok but I think it's bothering him, she hardly even smiles :(

What is it with NHS not knowing anything about KIT days? My manager had to find out from HR too. I've done three kit days so far.... Fourth one coming up in a week or so.

rota. Why are you doing that? I need to start doing my NVQ work, I'm nearly done?

Hope your all ok and sorry for missing people out, just did a big read up xxx

Jem - Bethany was totally mummy mummy too, she hated Cam. I think it's just a phase. Sophie is a flirt, she doesn't care who holds her haha

Jem. Jade cries everytime my mum or sister hold her! Its just a phase dont worry but I started ryan doing jades bath 3times a week as was worried she would do it for him. X

What is it with NHS not knowing anything about KIT days? My manager had to find out from HR too. I've done three kit days so far.... Fourth one coming up in a week or so.

rota. Why are you doing that? I need to start doing my NVQ work, I'm nearly done?
Ive got my gateway appraisal coming up very soon (first one in two years) so im working my way through it at the moment. The reason ive chosen to do the autism modules is because we had an autistic patient and none of the staff understood it and it broke my heart. My brothers have both got autism so im kinda used to being around people with autism. plus the only way to get any recognition for learning is to have a shiny certificate.

Plodding through the dementia and nutrition ones now. Oh the thrills.

Well done Rota. I don't think your manager realises what a fab nurse she has!

I've just ordered Ruby some booties from that amazing lady. I've paid now and she has my address so hopefully I will get the bibs too. I can't wait to finally own something of hers.
If I could afford it I'd do all the girls bedroom's with her fab creations!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->