Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Sorry about the rubbish sleeps MF and jem.

Theo woke at 6:30, had a feed then went straight back to sleep. That never happens! Now I have some rare moments to myself :)

The only good thing about last night was there was no fussing between bottles and she stayed in bed till 8 but I didn't go to bed till 1am opps xz

Sorry for the rubbish sleeps!

Em, thanks for the ebay tips, you sound like you know what you are doing :lol:

We have done 8000+ posts in just over four months...2000 posts a month....500 posts a week! We like to talk :lol:

At this rate we will have 30k+ posts in our first year :haha:

I avoid eBay, it baffles me!

Gosh, we talk a lot! Whenever I miss a few days it takes me ages to catch up! :)

Well I have loads of girls stuff from 3-6 up to age 2-3 if anyone wants to buy :) save me going on ebay lol :) xxxx

I might list some of my stuff on here in the selling section, saves ebay final fees!

Rubys mini moo is soooooo red!! And she is grouchy and fingers are always in mouth.... Can't see any teeth though.

Has anyones lo's actually come through the gum? X

Oh poor ruby. Nope jack hasnt got a single tooth in sight yet! He has been dribbling loads for a month or so now and alwaysssss has hand in mouth but apart from that he is showing no real signs of teething just yet.

morning!

oh jem glad you had a fun pool day. Poor ruby!

Oh well done jade on the new food. haha thinking about her staring at your nana.

kitty tesssssssst. I want to live vicariously though you :haha:

welcome back ap!

ah rota hahaha! yes must look into locks. Hope your back feels better today.

oh gf hope the move goes well - i hate moving but it's fun to be in a new place.

Naps here are big am nap - 8/10, 12 or 1/3 or 4, maybe a 40 min cat nap around 5...bedtime at 7ish. He sets the schedule mostly :)

We have round two of shots today :( poor little bugger. I think the teeth are just under the gum - dh said he could feel em. I tried to see but he kept trying to stick his tongue out haha.

did 830 - 1 and then til 5 but the monitor died again so not sure if he stirred but I did hear him at 5 so I think I would have heard him as our door was open.

So sweet - he baby giggled in his sleep when i rocked him at 5:cloud9: made me smile.

Ahh love a giggle! Hope he is ok after his jabs, Ruby had hers this afternoon.... Three lots!
And I'm certain I spied a tooth on the bottom? Trying to have a sneaky peak at bath time in a min x

I have had enough today. My head is pounding. Oscar has been naughty and hard to handle all day. Jack has been moaning for most of the day, never happy. My sofa hasn't turned up. Its day one of my diet and I already want to go to the shop and spend a fiver on chocolate. Im so fucking pissed off today its unreal.

Hope everyone has had a better day than me x

Oh dear. Hope all is ok. Jude has winged today whenever he has been awake. Hope it's teeth cause can't see what else it could be!

Shall I go to the gym or go and get a KFC?!

We are getting a kebab! Lou, that sofa malarkey is a joke!!!! You been paid any compensation? I'd say that you lost a days wage cox you waited in and so you expect it back!

I've got a headache too and so has Shaun.... I think We need to check our boiler but the girls are all ok? Maybe it the weather?

Nix a KFC sounds beaut! Ha ha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->