Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Morning :wave:

The only time I can make it on here at mo is first time in morning, boo!

MF so sorry about math being bullied, that really sucks. Hope it gets sorted soon and math's ok :hugs:

Lovely photos whisper, Lena looks like you.

Jem, how's ruby now?

Smiley, sorry your day was rubbish and that the sofa was so late!!! Is it comfy though?

Great news TNT!

Nix, we've got a Moby, baby Bjorn and an ergo. Love them all for different things. Haven't been able to use the ergo yet as Theo's slightly too small and hates the newborn insert. His legs are too short without it. How do you ladies maage with the ergo? I'm finding it really tricky.

Boo to diets! Mine is starting next week after we've moved. Get the keys on wed, :happydance: so stressed about it that theo's sleeping better than I am!

How are you ladies this morning?

Sorry for forgetting anyone xxx

We have an ergo and I love it - we used it for Ivy too on holiday which makes it really useful.

GF - Elodie was just 12lb when we started using it I would wrap her in a blanket and put her in it froggy legged and she was very happy. Her legs are long enough now for her to go in it with them poking out.

I really really want a beautiful wrap this time round, I had a mei tai with Jack and fancy something different this time round :)

I have my coil fitting tomorrow :( Anyone had one done before? Does it hurt a lot? x

I have a wrap but quite fancy a mei-tai...cant justify the cost at the moment though when I can just use the wrap.

Never had the coil Em, hope it goes okay for you!xx

I am having my coil tomorrow too Embo :wacko:

My gp said to take 2 paracetamol and 2 ibuprofen beforehand x

That's what I'm worried about with the wrap, not sure I'll know how to do it. I'd also need quite a long one as I'm quite a big girl :( One of the mums I talk to at the school has a wrap though so she might be able to help me put it on :haha:

Oh AP good luck to you too! Yea my doc said take pain relief an hour before and bring a pad for bleeding :(

Wraps are really easy to put on, there are loads of videos on youtube to show you what to do! If I can do it then anyone can! And my wrap has to tie round the back because it cant reach back round to the front to tie :haha:

Urgh I don't even have any pads as AF isn't back yet. Best pick some up. I'm a teeny bit scared.

Goodluck with the coil ladies!

TNT hope you finally get the nappy bag.

MF goodluck with the school today.

Gflady hope the move goes to plan.

Smiley glad the sofa finally came.

Got to do the bore food shop this morn. It's going to be a hot one here, 25!!
Water play in the garden I think :)
What's everyone else doing? X

I have a wrap but can't get used to it, want to back carry and a buckle seems easier. Tried an ergo from the sling library and like it but think I want something a bit more patterned so thinking of a rose and rebellion or connecta. If I get on with that then ill buy a Mei tai but for ow the ease of a buckle is what is swayin it!

Anyone on the sling page on Facebook?

Naps - Sophie seems to nap all day almost, she really doesn't like the heat at all :(

Rota - Hope your back is feeling better

:haha: That's a hell of a lot of posts!!

Smiley - :hugs: hope today is a better day

MF - I was very badly bullied at school, I wished I had punched them back, maybe then I wouldn't have gone through the hell I did. Poor Math :hugs: Is the school helping with the situation at all?

Whisper - LOVE the pics, so glad you have had an amazing time.

Nix - I have a R&R (like an Ergo) I love it, but I really prefer wearing on my back so waiting for little miss to get a bit bigger. I'm going to upgrade to a Boba 3G at some point too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->