Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Morning xx

Embo thinking of you today xxx

We are off out for breakfast and then swimming.
What are you all up too xx

Ryan will be in bed till about 11 then he better be building my new bed!!! Enjou swimming xx

Just got caught DTD by dd1. We need a lock for our door and a chime for hers.

I'm now gonna go hide under the covers.

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! Lots of questions when you come out of the covers!!! Lol

Opps rota! We find it so hard to get time now ours are older grrrr! Cant be as sneaky anymore.

Thanks Jem :)

oops Rota!

I was going to a bbq but we're not now :( ( long story )

Won't see OH till tomorrow but the kids have rung him and said Happy fathers day.

Hope everyone has a great day x

Are u ok em?

Have any of our bubs got teeth yet? Jades red cheeked again today. She had a great content few days but now shes a whinger again. Currently laying with her in rubys bed so we dont wake ryan up ffs he gets king treatment!

Morning!

Sophie slept through last night, I don't think it counts though as she was super fussy yesterday evening so we put her in her swing :rofl:

No teeth here yet, poor Jade, I hope she settles soon :hugs:

Em, big hugs for today :hugs: x x x

Rota, cringe!!! I dread the day that happens!

Enjoy swimming Jem!

Good girl Sophie for sleeping through!

Jack has settled into one night feed every night now :) Usually between 2 and 4...hope it continues.

We had to go to Mass last night at the church so we could speak about Jacks christening (well its Catholic so I should say Baptism:haha:) OH has got to go back before Mass this morning and pick up a form because he didnt have any forms left last night.

Xxx

I am back from holiday! 3 month olds are easy abroad, 2 year olds - not so much :haha:

I hope you are all well :flower:

Omg im just eating a banana and jades staring so broke her off a bit and she proper munched it :s

Bug mushed some of my banana and then spat it out for the dogs. We can see the start of a white bump on her bottom gum :D

She had chicken for first time today. Shes happier now!

What are all all doing for naps? Jade seems to have a 9.30/10 nap then 12/1 then 3/4pm for a 6:30pm bedtime. If we are at home I put her in cot aawake. Does this sound ok for naps. Cant wait for her to not need them!

God Connors naps are all over the place to be honest, I just put him down whenever he gets grumpy :lol: He does need a lot though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->