Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Id go to gym but only to get out yhe bloody house alone.

LOu my day was shit too. Jades moaned all afternoon and matthew punched someone at school!

XX

Hugs smiley!

Nix I say gym just cause I'd need the motivation to resist KFC.

My sweet monkey was a jewel at the drs office just smiling and having fun until he got the second shot - :cry: she said she hates giving that one as it burns, poor little bug!!! Rips my heart out.

Dr kept saying - wait no you're only 4mo - kept confusing him as a 6mo old! Was very impressed with his size and social skills. 15lbs 5 oz and has grown over 2in in two months!!

We're having a big party on sunday - very excited and nervous to have so many friends over! Think it will be around 30 ppl and loads of babies! Much to do still!!:happydance:

I'm hungry!!! Just eaten dinner but I'm starving. Still got ww points to use so shall investigate the cupboard but i don't half fancy a kebab.

Im always hungry lol must be an energy thing.

HOPE whitt and ruby are ok aftee jabs xx

ITs ok tnt, in a way I am kind of glad! Maybe now they will finally listen. Tbf- he gets bullied all the time so I told him I am not angry with him x

Oh MF that's sad, my fears in life are my kiddiwinks being a bully or being bullied.... I think both situations would be bad?
My other fear is crashing my car with the girls- don't why I think such things? Lol.

My kebab was horrid actually!

Wowzers TNT that's a lot of people!!!! Whitt is a great weight!!! X

mf i was badly bullied as a child from nursery right up until college as i was not "like" my friends was clumsy not very sociable and to top it up glasses kids are evil little beeps when they want to be so good on mat for sticking up for himself wish i had and maybe id be a bit more of a stronger person now

having such a lovely time here but tomorrow its time to pack and get ready for going home on weds:nope: heres 3 of my fave piccys from this week tho my cousins li girl amelia with lena, then my cousin me lena and amelia and my best friend and lena's god mothers two kids:cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC06369.jpg
    DSC06369.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC06473.jpg
    DSC06473.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC06498.jpg
    DSC06498.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 2
What beautiful pics hun. Hopefully you can come back soon.

YEah im sick of school. Hes so stressed he is not sleeping well, covered in excema and even tries to harm himself sometimes. God its such a stress. Gonna kick ass tomorrow but need to calm down or il be kicking off which wont be great.

Hope ur all ok xxx

What beautiful pics hun. Hopefully you can come back soon.

YEah im sick of school. Hes so stressed he is not sleeping well, covered in excema and even tries to harm himself sometimes. God its such a stress. Gonna kick ass tomorrow but need to calm down or il be kicking off which wont be great.

Hope ur all ok xxx

bless him i was exactly the same would make myself ill so i did not have to go in

Good for Math for standing up for himself! I hate bullies with a passion.

Lovely pics Linds! Bet you have had a fab time havent you!

Nix i would get kfc :lol:

Jem, i could murder a kebab! Ive started a diet today but just sent OH to the shop for some white maltesers because Ive had a shitty stressful day!

Hope whitt and ruby are okay after jabs xx

Poor math. Hopefully he will get the support he needs soon do that he can stop self harming before he gets in that dark spiral of self harm.

Oh forgot to say my sofa turned up at 7.30pm! :growlmad: Was supposed to be here by 4pm at the latest!

Oh poo. Well is it the right sofa at least??

Yay just talked to the company that makes my diaper bag and they sorted out the retailer and it's shipping this week!:happydance: So relieved!

Yes it is the right one! Finally have what we ordered after 3 months!!

Great news about the bag tnt!

Yay!! Wow 3mo...I get upset if it takes a week to get something!! Ha we're spoiled here and many places offer same day delivery but seems like it's never on what you actually end up wanting to buy.

Sorry for shitty day girls. I flooded the kitchen! Then got burger and chips!

Did I ask about carriers/wrAps? What's everyone got? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->