Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Embo - thinking of you :hugs::hugs:

MF - bananas and chicken! Yay for Jade!

Rota - oh no! cringe

Naps - 6:30-8am, 11-12(sometimes), 2-4:30, 6-7(sometimes), bed about 8:30/9. Blake's afternoon nap is his biggest, and when I can get stuff done! He's a good little sleeper.

AF has not arrived yet...Dan got me more tests yesterday, so I may test again tomorrow?

Jem - have fun swimming!

Embo we are the same, Jack just naps when he gets grumpy!!

Eeek kitty, test in the morning and let us know! Xx

christ my back is killing me at the moment, right where they did the spinal (4 attempts) im praying this goes away as i cannot have back problems when im back at work.

Walked to town and back again today as it was crazy yesterday and literally couldnt get into any shops, another 4+miles in my book :D Want to try going swimming during the week but i doubt thats going to happen.

Supposed to be digging up the grass in the back yard as it patchy and odd.

Evening ,

Rota hope your back eases up!

Wish feebs had more of a routine so dependant on what time she gets up or what I'm doing, if I'm in I have a ok one if out it goes to pot:cry:

Busy day here riding this am and phoebe back to sleeping in her stable:haha: and then decorating cakes this avo messy:dohh: now bath and bed :thumbup: although ollie is not giving in despite being cream crackered:dohh:

Evening xx

Kitty I hope it's positive for you.

Rota, hope your back is ok.

Lucky I feel your pain, today has been hard but the girls enjoyed it. Breakfast out and swimming.
I was so happy to put them to bed to just chill.

Ruby has no consistency in sleep, she goes down at about the same ish time everyday, but surprises me randomly with extra long sleeps! Like today, ruby slept from 3-6!!! X

Yea she loved it! Her milk and sleep all worked out well, she did a good 50 mins in the water :) just so hard with the other two as well- not gone swimming since our holiday in October so they have lost there confidence and were naturally hanging off us.

Have you taken Jade swimming? X

No not yet :( did book onto water babies but moved it to August as will be at a pool much closer! Our local pool is freezing. May brave it next week though! Xx

Morning ladies!

Jack slept through from 9 till 6 :happydance: very pleased!

Any plans today? My new sofa is coming between 1 and 4... I hope they actually bring the right one this time!

Jealous of the sleeping through! Still on a 10-2 2-6. Yawn.com!

Baby massage cancelled today do going to blitz the house I think. And maybe sort some eBay stuff out. Got so much stuff to rid of. My Clothes, girls clothes, boys clothes!

I think I might enrol on a waterbabies courses think Jude would love it :)

Nix that is usually jacks sleep pattern too but last night he just slept! Hope its not a fluke! I have got loads of clothes to sort through too but just cant find the time :(

Morning!

Yay on the good sleep smiley. Exciting about sofa! Hope it's the right one!

Theo has no routine other than going to bed every night between 8:30-9:30.

We're getting the keys for our new house on Wednesday, eek! Moving properly on weekend. Super stressed about it all so I'm just eating my way through the stress. Not good.

Welcome back ap!

Good luck kitty! V exciting.

Hope you have a great time away mrss.

Sorry can't remember everything I've read.

Hope you ladies are well today xxx

Morning.
I will have some time to myself and Ruby on a Thursday and Friday morning so I could take her then? Must make more effort on the swimming front, can't have scared children!

Well done Jack on the sleep.

Do clothes sell on eBay? I still have the 8 bags on my bedroom:(

Ruby's has a bit unsettled, had milk at 10pm!!!! Never woke at that time before! Then at some point this morning, forgot to look at the time. Demi was up at 4:20 till 6am.
So tired times here.

Got a friend coming this morning, then garden and see if I can do a bit of ironing while the big girls play? X

So glad slept through for you! Send some sleep dust my way please :)

My Step sister is a waterbabies instructor :) I should really see if she can get a discount :lol:

I sell a awful lot of clothes on ebay and it's only really worth it if their next, gap or boden- something along those lines. Also you have to be completely honest about any wear and tear, marks or anything else :)

Also only ever send recorded as people claim they haven't got the parcel and you lose out unless you sent recorded. Also ALWAYS aim to end your auctions the 1st Sunday after payday at about 8pm :) I made over £1k selling Lilys clothes last season. Some of her dresses went for double the amount I paid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->