Baby Bugs Due February 2013

AP I'm scared too :( Mine isn't till 3.30 either so I have all day to wait :(

2 babies have come out of there, it cant be that bad :wacko:

I havent ever found smear tests uncomfortable really so hopefully I will be alright.

oh my smear was sore, the actual scraping did hurt for me :( I think a lot of it is down to who does it though I think.

Ive had lots of stretch and sweeps and some were pain free and some were very painful depending how who did it :lol:

Sweeps always killed me, so painful, but every time ive had one ive been nowhere near labour. Never had a smear but had a few 'checks' down there where they take swabs and they have always been pain free.

That sounds like a good weight Jade!

Embo my coil appointment is at 3pm. We are proper coil buddies :rofl:

One sweep hurt and one didn't for me. I think I will take paracetomal and see how I am coping and then take ibuprofen if needed as it isn't great when bfing.

Coil was more uncomfortable than really painful but I was uncomfortable for a few days after xx

yah more uncomfortable I'd say. Then I just felt really heavy down there for the rest of the day like i was getting af.

dh is an ass. sadly, im starting to care less and less about what he does which isn't a good sign for us, is it? I am afraid Im just going to stop caring altogether. i hate liars and it's like groundhog day same crap over and over talking to a brick wall. Was up since 3 over it plus baby's wake ups and I have 5 conference calls today starting at 7am. FML.

My little ruby is a bit sad today :(

TNT, hope your ok. It's the hardest time adjusting to o life as parents, plus keeping a relationship going... And your working!!!! I've still got a few months off yet you've been back to your work for ages!!!
Such a lot of stress. My husbands bugs the hell out of me..... Hope you can work it out if that's what you want xxx

Yeah. Its the same old fights over and over again. He says sorry, blah blah. The next week or month it's back again.

??? Jabs from yesterday? I can defo see a tooth at the bottom? I'm hoping she will have a long sleep now?? All I've done today is food shop, lunch and that's it. I seem to be more and more days where I just can't keep up!
When I go to work I'm hiring a cleaner and someone who irons! X

Hope your all have a better day? It's really hot and close, we need a storm desperately.

Poor rubes x x

I wish I could hire a cleaner :lol: Hate cleaning. I never bother ironing clothes. I dont even put clothes away mostmof the time, they just stay in a pile on the floor haha!

We went to the bank this morning and then to Mothercare to pick up my new pram :D Brand new model swapped for my older one! Need to go to Asda yet and also wanted to take Oscar to the library but he has only just woke up from his nap. Looks like it is going to rain here xx

Raining here too. Blah! Hope this weekend is nice for my birthday.

Whitt has knots and a red mosquito looking mark around his injection site? Should I be worried?? Dont feel a fever...

Hope Ruby feels better, Jem. So sad to see babies feeling so awful after jabs.

Good luck with the coils, Em and AP! I'm sure all will go well and you can be worry-free! :)

Sorry to hear about the bullying, AF. So awful. Kids are so mean sometimes. I worry about it already for Bennet.

Hope things get better for you and OH, TNT. Does he lie about major things or what's the deal?

Cutest thing ever happened last night with Bennet. I was putting her to sleep and singing to her while she ate, which I do pretty often. But last night she stopped eating and looked up at me with a little smile while I sang, went back to eating, then stopped and looked up to watch some more. So sweet :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->