Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Well this kick off was about what he was doing last night. Said he was meeting friends and his phone died so i called friends trying to get a hold of him and they had no idea what i was talking about. He left at 5pm and came back finally at 3am after having no idea where he was. And all this on the heels of the fact that he screamed at me for being gone on errands Sunday morning - for only 3 hrs and while I was out I was getting him his favorite wings. So nice of him.:growlmad: We have a past of trust issues so I dont like when I cant get a hold of him or know where he is. Its not fair to me that he introduces this doubt in our relationship and is such a hypocrite. I dont want to bash him as hes great in some aspects, but there's other things too that we argue about - money, family issues, etc. so just feeling like its all a bit crap now. a crappy hamster wheel.

Tested this morning and got another neg. Just want to know one way or the other!! Feeling frustrated and crabby, thought I'd know by now.

TN - I'd give the dr a quick call and let them know.
Sorry your oh is getting you down. I hate liars, too!!! All it ever does is make things worse. Are you still having a bunch if people over this weekend for your birthday?

Jem - poor ruby! Hope she sleeps it off.

hope the coil appts go smoothly...oh, they must be done already, well hope you both have no pain with them.

Ashley - very sweet, sounds like she loves her moms voice.

My word TNT, dis you find out where he'd been? I would be furious if he lied to me like that and then stayed out till 3am :nope:

Sorry for the bfn Kit :hugs:

Well this kick off was about what he was doing last night. Said he was meeting friends and his phone died so i called friends trying to get a hold of him and they had no idea what i was talking about. He left at 5pm and came back finally at 3am after having no idea where he was. And all this on the heels of the fact that he screamed at me for being gone on errands Sunday morning - for only 3 hrs and while I was out I was getting him his favorite wings. So nice of him.:growlmad: We have a past of trust issues so I dont like when I cant get a hold of him or know where he is. Its not fair to me that he introduces this doubt in our relationship and is such a hypocrite. I dont want to bash him as hes great in some aspects, but there's other things too that we argue about - money, family issues, etc. so just feeling like its all a bit crap now. a crappy hamster wheel.

5pm until 3am, not knowing where he was, I would have been livid!!! That is so completely unacceptable! Then he wasn't even with who he said he was with? No wonder you are so mad. That is so unfair of him to do to you. I'm so sorry, it must have been a tough night. :hugs:

Tested this morning and got another neg. Just want to know one way or the other!! Feeling frustrated and crabby, thought I'd know by now.

TN - I'd give the dr a quick call and let them know.
Sorry your oh is getting you down. I hate liars, too!!! All it ever does is make things worse. Are you still having a bunch if people over this weekend for your birthday?

Jem - poor ruby! Hope she sleeps it off.

hope the coil appts go smoothly...oh, they must be done already, well hope you both have no pain with them.

Ashley - very sweet, sounds like she loves her moms voice.

I did - it's swollen some all down his leg :( poor bug. They said it was just a side effect and not a reaction since he wasn't in pain and doesn't have a fever. I'm watching it anyways.

To be fair, most of the time he is good about answering his phone. I dont know what posessed him to do that. He came clean as soon as I said I had talked to them and was very sorry and showed me his phone and everything. It's frustrating when you try not to be a nag and then they go and just screw shit up. I hate feeling like a nag/his mom. That's not sexy at all :nope: I think he thought I would have said no to him leaving. But still you can't lie and you can't stay out that late - that's not right. He did go where they said they were going or at least that's what he said. Truthfully I guess I wont ever really know but I hope he's being truthful. This kind of shit ALWAYS comes out though so if he is I am sure I'll find out. Why is it that people we love make us the maddest sometimes?!

Yes, party is on :) I have a million things to get done feels like - finishing the deck, recovering the patio cushions (totally fudging this), cleaning house, making sure the pool is clean, grocery etc.

Aw Kitty - keep your faith in there - if not this month there's always next month. Do you temp chart? We tried for 11 mo and the 12mo I started temp charting and bam, hello Whitten :)

Hi girls,

Hope you're all okay! :hugs:.
I'll be back properly for sure soon, just have a few issues I need to sort out.

Sorry if anyone is going through anything bad, loads of love you way :kiss:.
xoxo

Kitty chin Hun, I have 20 months between my older two and its hard... Your gap if you fall this or on the next few will still be small. Look at as another month sick free,etc with Blake.
Plus your not even out yet!!!! X

TNT is horrid when they lie and you have no choice but to try and trust what they say, I defo think if there is another truth it will come out eventually.

Ruby's left leg is quite swollen with a lump underneath fro her jab but the other one that had two jabs is fine.
I'm sure my Demi had a reaction to one in her arm when she was one. Her arms became hot, raised where the jab was, but cleared up.

I've had hardly any time to play with the kids with the food shop and constantly tidying and nappy changing and ironing tonight. How the hell am I going to squeeze in hours of work in September???? If I'm stressed now I will explode in Sept!!!

Anyways hope your all ok mummies and babies xxx

Hi Becca, hope you and Lily are ok? Xx

Miss A, moments like that are amazing. Wish we could video and keep pressing record.
I love the way Ruby looks about the room, spots my face, smiles and look about and then looks straight at me- just checking in still there.
Ruby just loves her sisters, she watches then constantly and they often make her giggle.

Also Ruby has been squeaking a bit the past few days, her new sound, oh and blowing loads of raspberries :) oh how I love that little baby (and my other two of course) x

Jem I'm wondering the same. How am I gonna fit in the kids, housework, shopping,caring for the dogs+ ferrets as well as portfolio,studying for my degree /elf improvement. Oh and trying to go swimming once a week . I think what will give is my relationship with oh. Well either that or my mind.

Thanks for asking Jem! Lily is amazing, love her to bits, she's such a good baby.

I'm not having such a good time at the moment, I'll discuss it further at some point. Just too tired to now.

Hope you're okay hun.
xoxo

Hiya Bec, nice to have you back! Hope you are okay xx

Linds :hugs: must be very difficult xx

Miss A and Jem, I know what you mean about 'those' moments, they make me want to cry :haha:

Rota :hugs: xx

Tomorrow I set the sate to return to work. Feel guilty for looking forward to getting back there.

Head is spinning. Guilty,excited,scared,worried,

Jem-do I remember you saying that you got paid for your kit days? If so I'm paying of a bit of my overdraft and getting bug the activity chair/table thing.

Better crack on with portfolio before I get back to work as it gonna have much time and o want this payrise.

came here with one large suitcase trying to pack everything again and going to need 2 large suitcases, spoilt girl all her stuff fill the suitcase alone plus nappys etc

Morning ladies!

Lily is into size three nappies at last. Hah. She's also loving her Jumperoo (Brill buy!).

Liam (my OH) is finally finishing his long hours and days this week, thank god. Sick of them :growlmad:

I have a friend coming through next week, I'm super excited!

Hope you're all okay.
xoxo

Only just in size 3s? Wow, is she dinky? Ive got Oscars old jumperoo but tried Jack in it the other day and his feet dont touch the floor yet :haha: So going to wait a bit longer.

Have a safe trip today Whisper xx

Connors don't touch the floor so I put a cushion underneath :)

I've had to start putting chunky bum in size 4 nappies :(

Aww fatty bum bum! Jack is quite comfortable in 3s...and he better stay that way because Ive got at least 400 size 3s upstairs :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->