Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Morning xxx

Yes you defo get paid kit days on top of your mat pay :) use them xx

morning ladies hope all are well, need to finish last bits of packing this morn leave fr heathrow at half 11/12, leaving her in 20 c arrioving home in 37!:wacko:

She must be Lou, although they fit her better then 2's, they are still massive! Also, we have to bounce Lily in hers, like Jack, her feet don't touch the floor :haha:.
xoxo

I've had to change the settings on Jude's jumperoo as his knees were on the floe! CHUNK!!

Yes when I was pregnant with Jack my local Asda were getting rid of a load of pampers baby dry nappies so I just bought three boxes of size 3's, then my sister got me a box of size 3 active fit...and then last week MIL gave me a box of size 3 active fits that she had stashed from when Oscar was a baby :rofl: Probably have more than 400 tbh!!

Nix, Jude sounds like a right chunk!!!

Morning!

:hugs: tnt, sorry your oh is rubbish.

:hugs: kitty, hope you get your bfp soon.

Good luck with the coils embo and ap xxx

Are you feeling better today MF?

Is ruby better today jem?

Welcome back Becca! Hope you're OK xxx

So cute miss A. Love moments like that.

Hope you have a good journey back whisper.

Theo loves the jumperoo but we have to put 3 books under his feet coz he's a shorty like his mum.

Not a great night with Theo... Not sure if it's the heat waking him up and unsettling him?

We pick up the keys to our new house today :happydance:

Dh and I dtd last night for first time since theo. It really spun me out. Kept thinking about how down there was cut and torn. Not fun. I had to have psychosexual counselling with a Dr years ago, wondering if I need to go back...

Hope you ladies are well xxx

Eek bet you are excited to get the keys! Sorry DTD wasn't great for you xx

Aw, sorry to hear you had such a bad time with DTD.

Me and my OH still haven't done it, too painful :(.
xoxo

Yup, really excited :) had a celebratory fried egg sandwich for breakfast!

Dtd was OK. It wasn't painful but I think I just need to sort my head out x

Feeling less nervous about the coil now, it'll be fine :)wacko:)

GF - after I had my eldest I took about 6 months to 'relax' fully during DTD, I wasnt in pain but I just couldnt fully be relaxed for some reason. I had quite a nasty delivery with Ivy, episiostomy and forceps. I think it is quite normal - just make sure you keep talking to OH about it and I am sure things will come back to normal.

I have been fine this time even though I had a 2nd degree tear and a lot of grazes. It makes me think being a bit hung up about it after Ivy was because of body image and losing quite a bit of confidence generally after the massive life change of becoming a Mummy.

:hugs:

Ap put the words better than me there. So true.

Just in Morrisons car park waiting for jade to wake up so I can put her in a trolley. God, when did my life get so glam! !

Thanks ap and MF. I had episiotomy and forceps too, and couldn't relax last night. Dh was really understanding. I do just feel like a frump at mo which I'm sure doesn't help.

It's too hot today! X

GF ~ we have tried DTD a few times. I has episiotomy and forceps. Found it really uncomfortable at times and not enjoyable at all TBH.

TNT- hope you are ok. Think it is a stressful time with a new baby when everybody thinks it should be an amazing time becoming parents ( which it is but it isn't a bed of roses!)

Nix- hope you get BFP!

Becca- hope you are on the mend

3rd injections today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back