Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Jude is so lovely, Connors a wee chunk too :) He's nearly a month younger than Jude though

Chunky baby :lol: so so so cute!

Glad it wasn't too bad for you Em! Which coil have you had? Theres two types isnt there?xx

Yea there's the mirena which makes your periods lighter but I read a lot of people said it gives you loss of libido so I didn't go for that :lol:

I had the copper coil so no hormone treatment at all :)

Here is my chunk xxx

https://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/nixilix/092.jpg

FEED ME NOW!!!

Em-you might get lucky like i did and have no periods at all on the coil :D

My coil fitting was fine too - just a bit 'pinchy' and I feel af-y and am bleeding a small amount now. A small price to pay for being contraception sorted and no hormones - I got the copper one.

When the doctor put it in and said it was all done I was like 'is that it!?'

Tnt - Can't believe he'd lie about being gone that long! I'd have flipped. Maybe I'm just a B but I almost flip when my OH is an hour late coming home from work because Im so worn down by the end of the day!

Bennet started a few weeks ago with the raspberries too, Jem. If Ruby is anything like her it will soon turn from Raspberries into shrieks!!! All Bennet does now is scream these high pitched, drawn out shrieks. I will try to take a video soon to put on youtube to show you guys. I don't know how she doesn't lose her voice with so much screaming!

Has anybody elses LO gotten into shrieking constantly?

My friend's lo was like that with the shreiking - she is the most talkative 2 year old I know now!

I might get the copper coil, I'll see how you ladies get on with it first though :lol:

Are you glad to be back Whisper?

I am unlikely to get AF for a while Smiley, I didn't get it back until I stopped bfing last time (16 months pp)

I just read the guidance notes and it said not recommended if you have very heavy af's normally. Mine were quite light before so I can handle them being heavier. I just didn't want hormones, there is no point in contraception for me if I never want :sex:

Mine stayed the same xxx fingers crossed.

SOo hot right now. Dunno if babies will sleep well tonight. Probably not as the whole area seems to be outside!?

Evening,

It's far too hot!!!

Got the keys and had a look round our new place. It's so surreal. Just want to move in now :)

Not sure what to put Theo in to sleep tonight... Was thinking a vest and a 1 tog sleeping bag?

Glad the coil fittings were OK embo and ap xxx

I am unlikely to get AF for a while Smiley, I didn't get it back until I stopped bfing last time (16 months pp)

I just read the guidance notes and it said not recommended if you have very heavy af's normally. Mine were quite light before so I can handle them being heavier. I just didn't want hormones, there is no point in contraception for me if I never want :sex:

Yikes mine are really heavy every month. Why dont they recommend it if you have heavy AFs?

I just leave Jack in a vest and cover him with a celular blanket x

Yikes mine are really heavy every month. Why dont they recommend it if you have heavy AFs?

Because the copper one can make it heavier.

The hormonal one makes them much lighter though. How are you with hormonal contraception? I think the effects can be less because obviously the hormones are in a more targeted area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->