Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Ugh, AP, so jealous you had sex so easily with a tear.

I feel achey as when we try and have sex, my whole foof hurts :(. Still feel like my insides are going to fall out, not as bad, but still there.

I'm getting there Lindy, thank you.

So who have we got TTC now?

xoxo

I ache afterwards as well.

We are not TTC just yet but not using anything (the few occassions we have!) but I am BF still. Want another soon though.

Becca have you been back to the docs? I had a 2nd deg too and DTD at 4weeks pp.

GF and Lindy :hugs: I had episiotomy with Osc but no forceps. Its bad enough with just an epi but with forceps as well it must be horrid :hugs:

What is everyone up to today? I have taken Oscar to his Nans and so me and Jack are just chilling out for a bit :)

I know the achey feeling, I do get that, I think it is just healing still going on.

Forceps ladies I can only say in my experience when you have #2 it will be much much easier :hugs: If you can ask to go through your notes at the hospital, I wish I had, I carried a lot of fear into Elodie's birth x

Not much reallt. Just got back from Morrisons. Jade was rubbing eyes so put her in cot while I unpacked and it went quiet so she went to sleep lol. Just going to get sorted for tea tonight and then do housework x

Elodie has her last jabbies at 2pm and my coil appointment is a 3pm. Have expressed off a 4oz bottle for my Mum to give her if she is hungry afterwards. My Mum will be so excited, she has never given a bottle to either of my girls.

Morning all. No real plans as the weather is all over the place. Too muggy to vax or dig garden. Apparently its going to rain all next week and be a wet summer.

Sprog keeps putting clothes that she hasn't worn in the wash basket. Including her thick winter dressing gown??! Do I not have enough to do without her making me more work.

Hi ladies,

Rota jade does this all the time when she can't be bothered to pack washing away or fold it ends up in washing pile:dohh:

Becca welcome back :flower:

Gf exciting I loved the excitement of moving just not the hard work:wacko: hope next time dtd it's better for you!

MF hope math ok!

TNT hope things improve with oh!

Sorry if forgot anything had 2 days to catch up on :haha:

Shocking night last night ollie was up from 11 when I went to bed till 430 this am! Poor husband had exam this am :dohh: just don't no what to do with him! Phoebe was a dream As always as is jade when did ollie become so hard!

Oh and weaning a hit with phoebe loving the baby rice, but eats a lot just keeps opening mouth! And still drinking 26 + oz my little piggy!

Its enough to drive you batty!

Still no rolling :(

gf hope move goes well - sorry dtd was no fun. can't say our first couple of times were either. turns out I needed to have a little squished piece of tissue fixed. maybe see your obgyn for a thorough look just to reassure yourself?

have a safe trip whisper!

Lucky glad the cereal was a hit! Whitt didn't like it so Im going to try oatmeal cereal

No ttc here. :)

hope everyone's ok with jabs and coils

Whitt rolled 4x front to back this morning.:happydance: I think he's gotten the hang of it :) I think doing tummy time early in the am may have helped?

DH and I talked and he's been set straight on how I feel. dont think he'll do that again - I also think his friend gave him a good talking to about putting him in a tight spot :thumbup:

Got some lovely pics of my little bugger from a friend:cloud9: I desperately need some framed!

cross your fingers for good weather here sunday! looks gorgeous out today - sunny and 88

Hi hope you don't mind me joining in (I didn't know it existed or would of joined ages ago)

Anyway Im laura and my gorgeous lil guy was born 21st February and we called him Jayden <3

He's such a good baby, however he suffers bad from reflux so when that bothers him we certainly know bout it, but can't blame him if he's pain the poor guy.

Urrrm duno what else say so yeah hello :)

Hi Laura :hi:

Welcome to the group, I will add you and Jayden to the front page :)

Xx

Hi everyone! Back from my coil fitting :) It was a bit sore but it was ok, very crampy now :(

Glad you've sorted things TNT.

Welcome Laura & Jayden, my little man was born the 22nd :) x

GF ~ we have tried DTD a few times. I has episiotomy and forceps. Found it really uncomfortable at times and not enjoyable at all TBH.

TNT- hope you are ok. Think it is a stressful time with a new baby when everybody thinks it should be an amazing time becoming parents ( which it is but it isn't a bed of roses!)

Nix- hope you get BFP!

Becca- hope you are on the mend

3rd injections today :(

Um.... why would you wish that upon me!!! LOL :)

Here is my chunk xxx

https://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/nixilix/092.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"