Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Evening xxx

Welcome Laura.

Glad your coils are ok... I was once told that you had to be mid Af to get it fitted? That's why I've never had it down.

Miss A, my first screeched sooooo much, I loved it coz it was so funny.

Nix, lovely pic, I wanna squige him!

Mf, do a test!!!!! Eeeeek

Whisper hope you had fun.

Gflady glad you got the keys.

Rubys room says 25!!!! I've just out her in a vest, going to put a cover on her in a min.

TNT glad things are on the up.

Sorry if I forgot anyone xxx

AP...I dont want hormonal contraception..I am a witch when Im on the pill so imagine it would be the same with the coil with the hormones? Would love lighter and shorter periods though!

Thomas will just sleep in a vest tonight. He tends to kick blankets off him and doesn't like grobags. X

Smiley ask your gp about the coil options, I think the hormonal one makes you less mental than the pill etc :rofl:

You definitely don't need to be mid AF Jem, they might say it hurts less as your cervix would be more open? But tbh after a few kids your cervix is more open anyway. My friend who had her copper coil pre kids fainted when she had it done :wacko: but the leaflet does say it probably is best for women who have had a baby.

Elodie has gone to sleep at 6.45pm three nights in a row. I think that is her new bedtime. She is in a vest with one blanket tonight x

Wow Jack doesnt go to sleep till after 9pm! Wish he would have an early bed time! Oscar went to sleep at about 9.20 tonight which is actually pretty good going for him!

Will speak to my doctor about options with coil, thanks ap! As always you are a fountain of knowledge! :haha: xx

Ouch, the sounds of that coil scares me. We just use condoms. I just don't like the idea of all of those contraceptive gadgets. I know they're likely safe but the idea just makes me uncomfortable for some reason.

The shrieks do make me laugh too, Jem... but sometimes they're so intense that you can't even have a regular conversation in the same room as her! :haha: I wouldn't mind having a talkative little toddler though, if that's what this is indicative of ;)

Just got an email inviting Bennet out for her first audition tomorrow! I guess it's for the cover of some kind of grocery brand household product. Must be a ton of babies/kids up for the shot though... their time slots are full from 10-6 tomorrow AND friday. Bennet's up close to first I suppose. 10:20am tomorrow. They want her in just her diaper for the shot.

Good luck. Jade would be horrendous lol she hated strangers!

JaDes bedtime is then too xx

Good luck Bennet! I want to get Whitten into that - think he'd be great after this latest round of photos - hammed it up.

Our bedtime was 8pm and now we've moved it back to 730pm - seems to work pretty good except I need some room darkening curtains as it's bright as noon at 6am.

Hi ladies,

I haven't been back in awhile and I just caught up with the thread.

Azia still isn't sleeping through the night, I'm still breast feeding and last Friday the dr suggested pablum as she is really interested in food, azia has been doing great with eating.

My nights consist of 3-6 feedings and I'm sure it's because she likes to refuse eating during most days to the point where my supply is super low even with pumping :(

Anyway, she's a bright and cheerful little girl but she's now down to the 50th percentile in weight since she's only gained 1 pound since her two month check up.

Glad YPU guys are still here. I've been thinking of you all a lot lately.

Thanks for the luck, ladies! Fingers crossed!

Hi, Cherry! Missed seeing your name pop up around here! Glad to hear Azia is doing well... let me know how the pablum goes, I've been thinking I might start Bennet on her 4 month birthday this weekend. She's also very interested in food and seems to be the hungriest girl in the world lately. I've been feeling like I can't keep up.

Must be tough that she still isn't sleeping through the night, though... fingers crossed for you that she gets into sleep mode soon.

Poor Ruby, hope it doesn't spread around the house.

Smiley do you go to bed late? You must feel you get no time to yourself?
Goodluck with Bennett.
Ruby isn't keen on strangers.

Hi Cherry, glad your doing ok.

Hate the husband today, no help yet again. Just the sight of him is annoying, selfish selfish twat! Thank the god his playing golf tonight.
I only asked him to help get the kids dressed and he said 'I can't, Ive got to go to work, so I obviously moaned and he said 'I've had enough of all this' what me askin for help!!! He also said I chose to have the kids.... Yea coz I made myself pregnant all by myself! I'm soooooo mad.

Sorry ladies I just had to rant coz I'm about to explode.
Hope your all ok though xx

Omfg jem. Ryan said the same while I was feeding jade and trying to comfort ruby while she was being sick. Pig had men. I hate mine today. I have to drag pukey child on school run too :(

Morning,

Poor ruby, hope she gets better soon. :hugs: mf

:hugs: jem, sorry dh is being rubbish.

Theo decided to wake up and have play time at 3:30 last night. Couldn't get him back down til 5:30! Ugh.

I hope it was the heat. Was like it Tues night as well. I can understand him waking up thirsty at that time but wanting to play and stay awake is not right :dohh:

Need your help ladies,

Do we buy a washer-dryer or just a washing machine? Never had a dryer before but do tons of washing.

Xxx

Yeah Jem I dont get time to myself, I go to bed once Osc is asleep and that is usually something past 10 :(

Sorry Shaun is being a knob. Id be furious!!! Big hugs chick :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->