Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Good evening ladies xx

Does everyone have sleeping babies yet? I dont, my two are still full of beans!

my older 2 are asleep but connor keeps waking up :lol: Fingers crossed he's down for good now? Probably not though!

Elodie conked out at about 4pm due to the heat. She was out for the count until just now. I will let her have a play for a while before putting her back down to sleep - the humidity has really made her tired and clingy today.

Jade keeps waking up too and rubys hideously ill. Matthew cant sleep cause of all commotion and I feel awful too. I honestly dont know who to see to first :(

Azia goes down anywhere between 9:30-12:30. I've tried to get a routine going but she wants nothing to do with it. I've backed off to let her do her own thing in hopes she figures it out soon lol.

I am so tired I feel like I'm walking around drunk most of the time!! She's such a great baby, even when she wakes so many times at night she only wakes to either eat, have her soother or to have breast in her face. I've never with my other three had one of them want to sleep with breast near their face so this was kind of new to me!

Oh yes, I hope the little ones feel better soon! Hugs to you mommas :)

Kitty :haha: I forget that some Baby Bugs are in the US!

MF :( :( Really hope Ruby gets better soon and I hope even more that no one else gets it!

Both my babies are still wide awake...Jack is just about to have a bottle so he should go down to sleep soon. Oscar is running up and down the room and climbing on the sofa and the dining room table when he stops running long enough to do so :dohh:

Hope these babies settle quickly!!! Hugs mummies/mommies

Oh no MF, are you feeling sick too? Poor Ruby, hopefully it's coming to an end, the bugs been going a while. Xxx

Ruby refused to drink anymore than 2.5oz in the end :( no idea what that means but she is asleep for now x

yes we're down for the last afternoon nap. dont think hes pooped yet today:wacko:

just had a thunderstorm pass through - boo!

MF sorry everyone is sickly. hope you all feel better soon!

I want chocolate so bad and there's none in the house!

Mmmm chocolate.... Dieting sucks. We need a storm here it's so clammy x

I am sort of doing skimming world so save my syns for chocolate. Lurve chocolate cornflake cakes soooo much

Hey ladies,

MF hope ruby is better soon and doesn't pass to anyone else:hugs:

Smiley hope Oscar and jack settle soon

Gf yey for washing machine hope moving goes smoothly

Jem hope you Dh is helping out after this am :hugs: your pics on fb are lush three very beautiful girlies!

Sorry if forgot anything v tired :dohh:

Dreaded jabs for feebs today but ended up consoling olls more as he was distraught at what the two women did to his baby sister :dohh:

Now having dreaded talk about return to work in sept with Dh and how we are going to juggle . we both work in same dept so very hard to manage:cry: I don't want to go back!

So sick of this humidity! And Theo is hating it!

Mf hope you and your family feel better soon.

Good luck with back to work talk lucky. I don't want to go back to work either.

Jem, Theo barely drank anything before he went down too :( Hope it doesn't mean he'll be w stinker tonight. Need sleep and energy to pack and move.

Hope everyone has a good night but tonight and babies are kind to all the mummies/mommies.

Starting moving in properly tomorrow...

Night all

Xxx

Good luck with the move gf xx

Em, hope everyone is feeling better today?? :hugs:

Lucky, hope phoebe is ok after jabs? Poor oliver xx Arrgh back to work talks! Wish everyone could stay off work forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->