Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Dont buy a washer dryer they are crap! Just buy a washer and a dryer seperately or just a washer and hang your wAshjng on radiators etc. Washer-dryers take absolutely ages to dry your stuff and are more prone to breaking down x

Eta...i had one once and will never have one again lol!

That was my concern that they don't dry very well...

Hugs Jem- they can be arse holes. Sometimes the rage just feels like it could explode!!

Hope ruby feels better.

My hair is falling out so much. HV told me off for offering Thomas a feed when he wakes up. She said he is using you like a dummy to comfort not eat and said I need to toughen up with him!!! Think she would've slapped me if she knew he ended up in bed with me most nights!!

I would get separate washer as well. Xxxx my towels smell when they come out the machine. Tried service washes etc. anybody else had this?
(Sorry , turning BNB into housewives lives!!!)

I have a seperate washer and dryer - I love my dryer!

Lindy, I would give the HV a slap, I do whatever to stop my baby from crying - whatever works!

Rota - you ok? Check in with us please, your last post worried me.

Poor Ruby. Even worse to feel sick in the heat. Hope she's ok, MF.

Jem - sorry oh isn't being any help. No wonder it makes you upset. He doesn't know how good he has it. :hugs:

Hi Cherry! :hugs: Good to hear from you!

Lindy - what??? Yeah, let me starve my child if he's hungry in the morning to "teach" him a lesson - was HV for real?!? I agree with AP.

Whisper - glad you and Lena had a safe trip home.

Ugh, I would ignore your HV lindy. So not helpful!

My house is like Chinese laundry too MF.

How is everyone this afternoon?

Just popping in to say hi, hope everyone is well, hugs to everyone who needs them

I just smiled at HV. She was horrified when I asked about weaning. She said he is 4 months of age. I went straight to tesco and got some baby rice in :)

I was planning on going into town but thomas has a bit of a temp after jabs yesterday so came back home. Given him calpol and now he is fast asleep.

I hope Thomas feels better soon :hugs:

Oooh I could kill for a new washer, mine is teeny!

I'm OK thanks, very tired. How are you?

Yea I too meant to ask how your doing Rota?

Hi Wiggler, hope your ok.

Lindy just ignore HV, I make a bad HV as I'd say all the opposites to what there meant to say.

Oh and defo a separate tumble dryer.

It's started raining here, was hoping to take girls to the park, also can't find my bank card-opps.

Ruby woke at 2:30am this morning but slept 10-12 and so did Demi- she was up at 5am, so my house is all sparkling clean. Shame my hair isn't. Ha

Hope Thomas feels better soon, I've not given any calpol yet to Ruby! Maybe I'm a bit mean?

Hi Kitty

Xx

Morning girls

Jem, what a dope. And yes men are extremely selfish! MF, I HATE that comment - Its so wrong, but I will turn around and say to lo, did you hear that? Your daddy doesn't love you...shuts him right up. He can't take that! Sigh, sometimes you're down to the last tools in the toolbox in an argument...

Rota hope everything is ok:hugs:

GF nice on the new washer. I adore my set - they are LG and red. They sing to me when the stuff is done! Only thing I don't like is a front loader tends to mildew the wash quickly : /

Hi Wiggler, Cherry and our newcomer! :flower:

Hope babies are feeling better today. I am a bit worried that Whitt still has yet to be sick...he's just not around babies and other people but maybe a couple times a week. Im worried he will be horrid when he does finally!

So why is it he wont sleep well after the first long sleep? How can I get that to stop? I've tried feeding every wake up, I've tried not feeding and just comforting. He's up 2hr on the dot after the first one, and then like every hour??? So obnoxious!!:dohh: Especially when the first wake up is at 1am:wacko: We stopped changing him at night but maybe we need to go back to it...

TNt- ws have that, 1st sleep is great. In own crib no problem but after that a restless sleep and only really in our bed. But I must admit I love snuggling with him. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->