Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I was thinking that Nix! I thought it was just my iPad playing up so didnt say anything :rofl: Been happening since yesterday.

Xx

Hope My fellow Alberta ladies are safe, warm and dry during the current state of emergency. I am not sure of the names but I think they were both in this group... Newt and Nikki?!

If you guys ready this and need anything, including free place to sleep, maybe supply's and pet sitting let me know!

Hi girlies!!

Finally, I have a bit of time to come here! :) I hope everyone is well, and all babies are being cheeky!

We are having a good time up north with my grandparents, though Harry is not having the best nights up here. I'm hoping it's just due to the strange environment and travel cot, and that he'll go back to his 'normal' when we're back home on Saturday. He settles, but then wakes himself up wriggling around. It's not fun - I must have been into his room at least 10 times last night trying to settle him back off. Boo! :(

He's all smiles and coos during the day though, so at least it's not changed his demeanour. :)

Today is swimming day, but I'm not sure whether to take him now - some of his cradle cap has come off, leaving very new, pink skin underneath. I don't want to irritate it with chlorine! I really want to take him though. Sigh. We'll see.

We had a nice day out in Chester yesterday, and are getting Indian take away tonight with all the family. :) Then a 4 hour drive home tomorrow (for Alex - I don't drive!).

How are you girls? What are your plans today/weekend?

Oh no whats going on? Hope you are all okay in Alberta :( xx

Hi Bex, glad you are having a nice time xx

Thinking of you all in Alberta :( :hugs:

Sooo I think I might possibly have a child free night tomorrow :shrug: The older ones have been invited up to my Mums caravan at the seaside and my Mother in Law is asking to have Connor :shrug: Not sure how I feel about having my baby go but I know I could do with a break

I agree, go for it! Jack slept at MILs last friday...first ight away from me. Was sad and nervous but he was fine :)

Ugh, I had the worst night last night. Lily was laid on the sofa, like she does a lot, I turned my eyes back to the computer screen for two seconds and I heard a crash, thinking it was her dummy I turned to pick it up and she was on the floor. I've never heard her scream and cry like she did, I just jumped up and scooped her up. I was totally panicking and I felt sick.
I ran into the kitchen and screamed for Liam, and he came zooming down the stairs and took her off me. I couldn't breathe and I was shaking so violently. She cried for around 15 minutes and then she settled. I brought her downstairs, changed her nappy and put her in her PJ's and fell asleep. I rang NHS direct and they told us to keep checking on her every 15 minutes for 2 hours then every 4 hours. I was so worried she'd not wake up.
She has a small lump, and I feel like THE worst mother in the world. I really really hate myself and I'll never forgive myself. My poor baby :cry:. I'm just shit.
xoxo

Oh bex. Let me tell you that happens to 99% of parents! Dont blame urself xx what a shock xx

Becca it happened to me with Oscar when he was 3 months old! He wasnt even rolling yet so to this day I have no idea how he managed it. Stuff like this happens to all of us :hugs: I felt shit for ages afterwards but Oscar seemed happy after a while. I took him to the GP and he said not to worry, its just one of them things. Xxxx

Oh bex :( Mine fell of the bed lots of times in their lives and its so hard :nope:

I think I will take the chance for a break! Quite excited now- a full nights sleep and a lay in! OMG! :lol:

Just had Connor weighed and hes 16lb 7. He's 4 months exactly tomorrow!

16lb 7oz?!? What a fatty!! Bless him! He is so gorgeous. Hope you enjoy the night to yourself :D x x x

How come ruby has never slept out Em? Is that her choice? Or yours?

He is a proper fatty, I love it! I always wanted a chubby little man but Jack was and always has been so long and thin, even though he eats loads!

Jack is chunkier than Oscar ever was but he still isnt overly chubby or anything! Im jealous you have your own set of scales!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->