Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Cant believe he is nearly 6 months old!! Bless him :)

Nix, cupcakes at this time! Dedicated! :haha:

Anyone got plans today?

I can't believe some of you are thinking about Christmas shopping, but I guess you need to when you have 2+ kids. :wacko:

I had a rant over on the breastfeeding forum yesterday, here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/breastfeeding/1901593-pressure-family-stop-bfing.html

We've only been at Alex's parents' house for one night, yet they will not stop going on about weaning Harry. Get back to your own business, please!!! :growlmad:

Christmas shopping for me isnt about having two kids its about spreading the cost...every year I leave it till december and end up skint and struggling massively for months afterwards, so it just makes more sense to spread the cost and pick up bargains as i see them :)

Will read your thread now :hugs:

What are their reasons bex? Why Have they suggested it? We always start xmas shopping in august but I no longer let ot take over. We prefer to stay at home just us on xmas day. Much easier and less food x

Em, MIL says she weaned DH and my BIL at 3 months old, so why haven't I started yet? And FIL keeps wanting Harry to go onto the bottle so that DH and I can have a evening out together and they can babysit. I wish they'd keep their noses out. :(

:hugs: bex harry is your baby not anybody elses so ignore them, hes healthy hes happy and most of all hes beeing fed dont feel under pressure

I agree with whisper xx my mum insists jade is being fussy when she hates strangers! I keep telling her 19weeks is such little time. She's still new!

P.s jades weaning onto food and still wakes loads lol

Hi ladies xxx

MF, hope your feeling ok today? Xx

I'm going to start looking for presents when I go back to work, got Ruby two items weather it will be for Xmas or birthday?

Just read your thread mrs, I has similar goings on with Isla and her food. I had mil insisting Isla was ready for food at four months!! Yet she was sleeping through the night and not even finishing her milk- her answer to that was 'she is bored of milk". Shaun also insisted his mum was right too.
In the end I gave in and weaned at four months and it took ages for her get the whole food malarkey. So with Demi I left it till I was ready and Demi was.

So that's why I'm doing exactly what I want!!! She is my baby (our baby) but I'm her main carer and I make the decisions! Please don't be pressured, you know exactly what your doing.
Shaun's mum even says now "I used to stick a rusk in there night bottle" well I don't like rusks perso ally and I'd rather not

nix what are the cupcakes for?

I did a night shift last nights, so tired today. Shaun took the big girls to the park and had breakfast out and I stayed home with Ruby, she only cat napped so I had little sleep.

On the side I've lost another half a lb! So I'm getting there very slowly :)
Oh and another best friend got engaged last night, love the fact all my friends are all in happy places right now :)

Hope your all ok xxx

MF I saw your thread about Jade being shy, Ruby is quite sensitive to strangers too :(

just did the most silly thing ive done in a long time, was doing lena's bottles and put sterilizer in the microwave then realised i needed the kettle and was usuing the plug so took them out went to open the sterilizer was too hot looked for a t towel but had non so lifted my top and used that as a way to protect my hands:dohh: no bra on steamed my boob owchhhhh

BSM - great to hear from you, and so glad Daniel is doing well!

Mrs - I agree, that's just ridiculous that they'd want to "adjust" your baby's food source for their own selfish reasons. Why do family members "suggest" things for baby only for their own benefit, isn't baby supposed to be the priority? Ugh! You know whats best!! I do, though, understand and think its kind of sweet that your dh would be concerned about your recurring mastitis, it's so painful! I've always thought you've been so brave getting that so often and hardly even complaining!

MF - did you have fun shopping yesterday? Get anything good?

Jem - how was it going back in for a night shift? I bet you're so tired :hugs:

Night shift was a killer!!! Doing the 40 min journey was hard, only had an hour since 6am yesterday, I feel surprisingly ok ish, will flake out soon I'm sure.

Sorry may have forgotten?? Hi bsm, glad you and Daniel are doing well xx

Kitty still no af? Xx

H all,
Ouch whisper!

Jem hope you have a good night sleep tonight to make up for it!

Mrs agree with you your baby you know what's best!

Did the 5k today beat my time from last year so really chuffed bloody ache now :dohh: and now back to pre pregnancy weight :happydance:1stone 8lb lost but going to push for another half a stone always wanted to be smaller but cos I knew I was going to have another I just let it slide but this is it now so best shift it:haha:
Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Well done Lucky!!! You should be very proudnf yourself :) x

Jem - only 1 hour of sleep? Id be walking around in a daze. Hope you get some good sleep tonight. Nope, no AF here yet, surely it's coming soon?

Lucky, wow! Beat your time from last year, too? That's very impressive! Congrats on your weight loss.

Anyone hear from Rota?

Forgot to mention that Blake rolled back to front on Friday. Didn't see him do it, but went into his room Friday morning and he was sleeping on his belly!

Hope rota is ok :(

WOw lucky! Wd. Was that poole?

HOpe you get some sleep jem. Xx

For the support ladies.
P.s kitty hope you find out the deal with af soon.

Off to bed, feel depressed after looking for dresses for a wedding. I'm so un confident.

I've been thinking about Rota too.
Night ladies, be good babies xx

I am doing couch to 5k at the moment, I am in awe of anyone who can run 5k!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->