Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Im abnormal cause I am not broody in the slightest!

Said I was not gonna comment on sleep but last two nightz jades done 11hr straight again. Only change was putting her in tesco nappies not pampers!? She leaks everytime in pampers!

Had a lovely morning catching up with my friend whos visiting from America. Jade was brilliant and I had some yummy cakes.

Sounds like the pampers weren't doing Jade any good! Glad you have had a nice morning! No cakes for me, my dress just arrived for Jacks baptism and it won't even zip up :cry: I look hideously fat in it :( I can't believe I have let myself get like this. It is the wake up call I have needed.

Aw Lou, you've not long had a baby, I'm exactly the same. Don't worry.
xoxo

Time for Wimbledon!!! Yes, Blake is going to love tennis! Or he's going to have a very boring 2 weeks every year (make that 4 weeks as we watch us open at the end of summer). :haha:

I know Bec but I have put on four stone and gone up several dress sizes. I bought a dress online that I thought would defo fit but it doesn't even come close to fitting. Im ot going to embarrass myself by saying what size it was. Im the biggest ive ever been, wasnt even this heavy when I was pregnant.

Just been on a 3 mile walk with the double pram so I feel refreshed after that. Going to start doing it every day if I can.

Kitty, I didnt even know they showed Wimbledon over there :dohh: Enjoy! I only like watching the finals :blush:

Hope everyone is okay xx

We're lucky it's on tv here. We have satellite, and the last few years they now have 8 channels of Wimbledon coverage, so now we can choose what matches to watch (instead of only seeing Federer, Federer, and more Federer that the one channel used to show). I like watching women's the best. I remember having bad morning sickness last year while watching it.

Smiley, don't be hard on yourself. You have had 2 babies really close together. I wasn't at my pre Ivy weight when I got pregnant again and Ivy was 18 months!

My SIL gained 6 stone over 2 pregnancies very close together (she lost her first baby at 22 weeks)

My niece is 7 months now though and she has lost 4.5 stone. That is with just exercise and normal diet.

I weigh pretty much the same as I did post birth, maybe a few pounds less. I am hoping couch to 5k will help.

Thanks AP :hugs: Im really trying hard with my diet now, no crap, nice and healthy. Hard to exercise when i have the kids so just going to keep going for long walks with the pram...weather permitting.

Lou, stop being harsh on yourself! You're gorgeous. You'll drop the weight eventually. I was terrible when I had Lily, I just ate crap.
xoxo

Haven't had a chance to read yet but have a quick question:

How is this cereal thing supposed to go? I've started Bennet on a bit of cereal yesterday as she turned 4 months, is a big girl, was super curious about food. She took to it pretty well, even grabbed the spoon and attempted to feed herself! I don't want to wean her yet but just thought keeping the cereal in as a part of her day would get her used to the idea of real food/texture. Is it fine to keep going like this and just have her eat a little bit once per day?

Oh, and I suppose Wimbledon to you all is like the hockey playoffs to us? lol. I can't sit through either.

Morning ladies! Thanks for all the birthday wishes - was a fun weekend!

Hi Fruity and Best! Glad to hear your babies are well :)

Smiley don't beat yourself up!! Walking is great exercise!

Mrs, do what you feel is best - Im planning to go 12mo

MF hope you all feel better.

Well done lucky!

Kitty, AF???

I cloth diaper and use Flip by Bumgenius - like them but they do leak at night so I think I am going to look into some different liners. They just can't hold anymore! lol

We got married at the magistrate's office which was in the jail. Ha.

Party was fun! We had WAY too much food though. Yikes. Also went to the winery and had a nice evening.

Terrible sleep last night. Hoping tonight is better. Hugs to all who need em!

Miss A this is what we're doing - a little cereal here and there and then onto real food and bf still at 6 mo. although he's eating 8 times a day and attempting to sneak in more at night so I may cave at 5 mo if he keeps this up...

I think that's what I'm going to be doing as well. Just a little cereal here and there until 6 months.

My sister is a little scrawny size 6 and she is doing couch to 5k with me and I am significantly fitter than her and the only exercise I have done in 2.5 years is walking and buggy pushing - I lost 2 stone after Ivy just walking.

I am seeing if I can get within half a stone of my 'happy' weight at the moment. Bfing is weird though - on holiday I ate french bread, icecreams, a block of brie a day etc and still didn't gain weight but it is virtually impossible to lose it!

Kitty tbh in my opiniom giving cereal IS weaning so it does not matter if cereal or chicken I think. Xx

Ap I done couch to 5k before. I want to do it again but I want to do great south run which is 10k so 6miles I believe? Eeek

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->