Baby Bugs Due February 2013

No offence to anyone... But that's why we got married in a barn :) didn't want to do all the church malarkey x
Hoping Shaun will be home from golf so I can have a sleep before work, he seems to be taking his time as usual.

I dont like all this religious nonsense but I have no choice! If it were up to me then neither of my boys would have to be forced into being a Catholic lol.

I'd never ask but Paul's Mum never gets to see Connor a lot as she's from Central London so it's a nice way for her to have some one on one :) The older ones adore my Mums caravan, they go soft play all day and play on the beach so its win win all round :)

I went to a catholic funeral last month and it was very full on, I went to COE church as a child and that was ok :)

Happy Birthday TN!! Hope you have fun at your party!

Embo - have a great time today! That's great you get some time to yourself.

MF - glad to hear everyone's starting to feel better!

We also didn't do the church wedding. We got married on a beach in Florida on this wonderful island my family used to vacation when I was younger.

have both my hands bandaged up with volterel gel on to stop me getting it on anything lena will try sucking:haha:
has anyone thought about christmas pressys for babas yet?:haha:

Yep i am well into my xmas shopping now, got oscar a scooter and a trampoline and a few wrap ups (pj's, cars, books etc) and got jacks main prezzy which is the fisher price bounce n spin zebra! Need to get them both more yet though.

I've already started thinking of birthday ideas lol. I think we will just do an easy Christmas, pics of the kids in frames as gifts, maybe some crafts. Gift certs and needed products as gifts for the baby.

Do you think she maybe feeling under the weather? Maybe some calpol? Is Ryan still sick? X

Had a nightmare evening...got badk from church and Jack was SCREAMING. Took him straight home and he cried for 2 and a half hours straight. He was so upset. Wuldnt take a dummy or drink his milk, didnt want to bemlay down, didnt want to be sat up, didnt want to be held but didnt want to be put down...was horrid. Just gave him calpol in the end and it did the trick. Poor baba, no idea whats wrong with him. Felt so helpless.

Hope you are okay Em? Xxx

Just ordered Oscars birthday present and have to save up for Jacks christening now too. Too many things to buy and not enough money :(

Hey ladies,

Just popping on to say hello! I can't believe that Daniel is almost 6 months! We are on 2 small meals a day now- wheatabix for breakfast and then potato and a veg mixed together for dinner. He is still on 5 bottles a day though too!

He is trying really hard to crawl at the mo but just can't manage it, it is so frustrating watching him try and not being able to help him!

Hope everyone is ok, I'm never catching up on all I have missed on here, the thread has totally got away from me!

Either it's broke it everyone is really quiet!!

Off to pick up Sophie The Giraffe today :) just made cupcakes too. Yum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->