Baby Bugs Due February 2013

That sounds nice :) It's pouring down with rain here. Is everyone feeling better in your house? x

I *think* so (jades a tad quiet though :/) im too paranoid! Its been raining but looks like it's clearing up. Enjoy shopping xx

Jades not really got any hair to go bald haha but her mattress has got little fluff bits on it that rubbed off!

Smiley I mean id love a love sleep in my bed haha I really shouldnt moan as I know im not the only one but looking after ill kids has worn me down and feeling a bit meh xx

Happy birthday tnt!

Ohhhh :haha: :dohh:

Jack was born with dark hair (only a little bit of hair) but mow it is defo going blonde. He has a right little fuzz going on on top of is head now! Oscar was bald till about 10 months! Full on shiney head bald! :rofl:

Connors hair is SO blond, it's like white! I so wasn't expecting a proper blonde baby!

ah thought i posted a piccy of the dress lol stupid computer.
happy borthday tnt :flower:

Attachments

• IMAG2070.jpg
    IMAG2070.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 7
Beautiful whisper xx

My niece's have lightest blonde hair its so pretty x still unsure on jades lol was hoping for black but her eyebrows have a red tinge!

Its lovely whisper :flower:

Oscars hair was really light blonde but its going darker now so think he will end up light brown? Still unsure how Jack will turn out :haha:

You look lovely whisper.

Lakeside is only a little drive, I forget you only live up the road.
Happy birthday TNT!!

Isla and Demi had bright red hair at birth! Yet Isla is a blonde and Demi is red. Ruby has brown hair, no hint of red at all. Now it's blonde with red... I'm certain she won't be red, hopefully brown or blonde and I really hope she has mad curly hair too?
She has brown lashes?

Just been for a walk to the shop, ruby loved it and the girls just walk with there umbrellas.

Just confirmed my night shift tonight. Boo hoo x

I love red hair, especially on girls! That Isla Fishers hair is amazing :cloud9: I would actually love a little girl with hair like Merida from Brave :haha:

Id love 24hrs peace :lol: tempted to ask mil if she will have osc tonight but hate asking!!

Got to go to church again tonight to attend Mass :coffee: We have to go every week until jacks christening and we haven't even got a date yet :wacko:

Longest I have been child free was when i went for induction with Jack and I left Oscar on wednesday afternoon and didnt have jack till friday at 4.39pm so it was over 48hrs with no child to look after (except dor the one in my belly :haha:)

It is an hour long Em. It is called Mass (Catholic service) and its the most bizzare and weird and boring thing Ive ever had the displeasure of sitting through (no offence to any Catholics). My OH and all of his family are Catholic so Ive no choice really. Had to do it all for Oscar as well :dohh: Cant wait for it all to be over.

Its just so weird...all the stuff you have to 'chant' is just freaky. And Im sat there proclaiming my love to God thinking Wtf?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->