Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Happy birthday TNT.

Whisper lovely dress.

Dh is catholic, I'm COE but we aren't religious at all but I do believe in "something" This is going to sound awful but the only reason I think would get baby christened is to get in the right school. That is so bad I know.

Ouch to steam burns!

Mrs- I feel people are saying I should get Thomas on bottles as well. I ignore it and carry on. As long as I'm happy and Thomas is doing well bollocjs to what they think. Mum had to give him a bottle the other day because I was stuck and Thomas was hungry. When I got there she was determined to get him to finish the bottle to prove he would take it. I had to bite my lip. Keep doing what feels right.

How long are those still BF think they will carry on?

Jem- you looked fab in the pics just after you had baby! You will look great

I would like to bf Elodie until she is 2 or until she self weans (Ivy self weaned at 16.5 months)

I am doing couch to 5k at the moment, I am in awe of anyone who can run 5k!

That's what I did fab app! not running all the way have one week to go, but pretty much all of it!

MF it was in Sherborne.

Anyone here used reusable nappies and have any tips on which ones are better?

Happy birthday TNT.

Whisper lovely dress.

Dh is catholic, I'm COE but we aren't religious at all but I do believe in "something" This is going to sound awful but the only reason I think would get baby christened is to get in the right school. That is so bad I know.

Ouch to steam burns!

Mrs- I feel people are saying I should get Thomas on bottles as well. I ignore it and carry on. As long as I'm happy and Thomas is doing well bollocjs to what they think. Mum had to give him a bottle the other day because I was stuck and Thomas was hungry. When I got there she was determined to get him to finish the bottle to prove he would take it. I had to bite my lip. Keep doing what feels right.

How long are those still BF think they will carry on?

Im doing the same so you are not alone!

The cupcakes were just for my fat arse Jem ;)

So got a bit addicted to carriers, I now own a Connecta and a Boba 3G :) Stop me spending!

Hi ladies not been on in ages !
Can't believe how fast times gone and how much my
Little girls changed
How's every one ? :)

I use/have used cloth nappies for both girls.

I like fitted nappies - I use Little Lambs - for when they are younger and then birth to potty later on. Tots bots are very good x

Morning ladies!

Hope you're all okay.

I'm feeling rather unwell (sore throat, ulcers. Yuck!).
xoxo

Thanks hun!

How are your lot?
What's been wrong with Rota?
xoxo

Im sick to death of Oscar not sleeping :cry: ten to five he was up this morning and that is after crying to come in to my bed at midnight and then kicking and slapping me all night as well as getting up with Jack. Fed up. Only went to sleep myself at 11.30 last night so Ive hardly slept.

Hi fruitymeli hope you are good xx

Morning becca, hope you feel better soon xx

Morning everyone else xx

Oscar wont settle for anyone but me in the jight so he would just cry and cry and cry all night i I didnt step in. He doesnt help with Jack but thats my choice, if he was looking after Jack in the night he would pick him up and feed him at the first sign of him waking up which I do t want him to do. OH sleeps in Oscars room to comfort him when he wakes in the night but at the minute Oscar is particularly difficult and will only settle for me :(

It's alot for you to be doing on your own :(.

Btw, does this broody feeling go? I'm seriously wanting another baby at the moment :(.
xoxo

Bec, you'd better have one - that's probably the only way to get rid of the broodiness! :haha: :p

Catching up on my Big Brother!! :D I'm on Sunday's episode (last week) where Gina and Jemima fight about Jemima's taste in men!

Broodiness is a natural feeling for a woman! Nothing will make it go other than having a baby...and then it starts again. Im very very broody at the mo but pregnancy is not on the cards for me for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->