Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Gosh you ladies are fit!! I do zero!! Although I plan to pick Isla up from school by walking as often as I can, I guess it depends work wise?

I've been reading up all day but can't remember anything.
Hope your all though?

Still no weaning here, although I had Ruby sitting up on the table In her snug whilst we all ate dinner, she was watching a bit but not bothered?

I've been trying to use up our Huggies nappies and I've had to change Ruby four times coz she has leaked. Joke! I like pampers but will try sainsburys ones once the pampers have gone.

Been potty training Demi today and so far so good? Although she gets a bit scared. Love her.

Sorry for not replying individually, hugs to ladies who need one. Xxx

Oh and I too hate tennis! Maybe I just have a boring personality? Ha

I hate tennis too lol and I am seriously unfit at the moment. Im in denial of how I let it go but guess had no choice in pregnancy x

Well done Demi! Hope she keeps it up for you Jem xx

Oh, and i hate huggies nappies. Not surprised they stopped producing them over here. They are garbage!

Guess I'm the only tennis fan :haha:

Jem - great for Demi!

Blake has dr appt for all his 6 mo shots tomorrow morning, poor little pumpkin.

Stop talking diets!!!ive just stuffed my face with a dominos medium pizza!!

I just had cheesecake and ate a bar of chocy today- big one, oh and a chocolate biscuit the girls made. Oppps.

Hope Blake is ok, so horrid x

Nope I LOVE the tennis too. Been a few times - camped overnight in the queue :) GOt my coat signed by Nadal :)

No weaning here - cant be bothered to do it yet! Too much hassle!

How on earth do I start potty training?! I dont know where to begin and I dont even think she's ready.

Phoebe has her pre op this week for her eye op next friday. DH is off all week next week so will go to the beach, farm and theme park in the run up to the op.

I also have an appt at the hospital with a plastic surgeon regarding a boobie reduction on wednesday. Theyve agreed to the funding but since I put my request in they have gone down 2 cup sizes as Ive been going to the gym a bit.... wonder what they'll say now. Had a mcdonalds today to try and help bump them up a bit haha!

haha I've eaten cake at breakfast, lunch and dinner. But that's ok when it's your birthday cake leftover right??

Yah Im not giving the cereal everyday though...just when I think of it. So he's had it maybe 4-5 times in the last 3 weeks? Or when he's been somewhat fussy with his reflux. I dont want to have to refill his meds if I could get away with a little cereal...that was the main reason - and to see if it might improve his sleep. All food at this stage is really for practice anyhow. I guess I think of weaning as when he moves to food and off milk - but I think I read american version of weaning is different than UK

Nix hope the surgery goes well. Kitty good luck with shots.

Dont like tennis - I find all their shouting when they hit the ball a bit too um...personal??? :haha: Like they're in the bedroom??

Agree huggies aren't as good. I just gave away a partially opened bag as the size twos were way smaller than the pampers size 2s - weird!

Morning ladies!

We're up an hour and a half earlier today. Don't know why, but I do not like, Lily finds it highly amusing however :dohh:.

I lost another 3 1/2 pounds last night at Slimming World so that's half a stone now :happydance:!

Hope you're all okay! <3
xoxo

Morning ladies

Well done with weight loss Bec!

Shit night here...again! Arrrghhh! So glad Oscar is at the doctors today aout his sleep. Hope they can give me a solution. Jack also had two night feeds last night so all round bad night.

God you must have massive boobs Nix :haha:

Any plans today ladies?xx

Oh my gosh, all three slept all night!!!!!! Shock, not had an all nightwear for weeks!
Sorry for your rubbish night smiley.

Ha ha TNT, that's funny re cake. I can leave cake but not biscuits or chocy!

Nix goodluck with your appiontment. Your boobs must be huge.
Sounds like a nice week with DH but not the op at the end.
With Demi and training, I just took the nappy off, replaced with knickers and when she dribbled a bit of wee I put on the potty and she did a wee :) and did loads.... Not quite sure she has got it?

Well done on the weight loss!!!

Morning MF.

We are off to the park this am and seeing friends this pm.
The sun is shining... What about you all? Xx

Morning.

My Ivy was completely dry in the day and then she got a UTI and now she has thrush :nope: it has completely set her back as she is scared of the pain of weeing.

Elodie slept well and is napping now. Getting her weighed today, fetching a prescription and then tidying as a friend is coming around this afternoon.

Embo - has you coil settled down nicely? I only cramped and spotted the evening after, absolutely perfect now! Loving the stress free contraception!

AP yep settled in nicely! I didn't have too bad cramps at all really, I have to go back 6 weeks after they put it in to check its still in place and have to wait 10 days till sexy time agian :lol: Is that what they told you too? x

I got told it was fine to :sex: as soon as I wanted - just not to rely on it as contraception for a week - but I am not ov'ing due to bfing anyway.

I need to go back at 6 weeks too :flower:

Oh how odd, my doctor told me no fingers or willies for 10 days- I was a little grossed out when she said that :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->