Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Was it bad night em :(
Im still not dressed. What on earth did i used to do with my time?!

Hope you manage to get some rest Em.

I thought I best make my way over here given Elodie is a week old today!

Argh looks like we may be coming down with chicken pox!!!

Sorry, only read quickly so can't remember who said about rocking to sleep. It's rubbish, they get to a point where they don't want it, DS did a while ago. My reply to those people is usually, 'how many 12yr olds do you know that get rocked to sleep....none? Exactly!!'

Oh no chicken pocks :(

We had a good night. We been cleared to let her sleep instead of waking her every 3hrs for feeding because she's passed her birth weight now :) the night before she ate her 2.2% back. That was a long night! Lol
I bought a wrap to wear her around the house with. I have a ergo with the infant insert but I find it so hot and bulky indoors. Anyways it's for babies 8lbs and up. Sigh I guess I have to wait a month or two to use it.

Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been absent again! Gosh the newborn stage is tough! :hugs: to all who are sleep-deprived, struggling with OH and other woes.

Theo's on a feeding frenzy today but every time he feeds his wind/reflux gets worse. We put him down to sleep in between feeds then the trapped wind wakes him up. Vicious cycle and it means he's barely slept today. Stopped using infacol as I'm not sure it's helping. Have cut dairy out to see if that helps.

High-five to you guys with other kids as well as baby! Our house is a mess and I'm living in my PJs.

Best purchase- cellular blankets, muslins & sleep suits.
Worst purchase- the phil & teds navigator. It's far too bulky & heavy. Dread having to use it. Oh well.

Aww I love smiles :cloud9:

Sophie has been so much more settled today, even had some awake time without demanding boob! I feel like I have been able to enjoy her more today, I haven't felt like a milk machine :cloud9:

Yay for smiles!

Hope we all have a better night tonight.
X

Fides I seem to be coping with not being able bf this time better than last time. After all I did everything I could possibly do. Yes it would be lovely but the happiness of everyone is so much more important. Xx
awww, so glad you're doing better this time around :)

one more day left with DH before he's back to work - how do i handle a 15 month old who JUST started walking more consistently a week ago, plus a 2 week old who looks like he's heading into the colic phase???!??!?? :wacko: i've known this was coming, but now that it's almost here, i am SOOOO nervous!

hope you ladies enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Fides I'm sure you will be fine
Just wanted to say the first page on the pregnancy love bug looks amazing and thankyou for doing such a great job :)

Ruby just did 12am till 4:45!!!! Our longest!although she was un settled all evening and wide awake. She was actually screaming for the first time and I wasn't sure what to do to calm her down- guess I'm lucky as she is three weeks old.

Hope you all got some sleep too xx

Urgh. Last night was not a good one! We're at my parents-in-law's house (again!), and Alex went out on the town with all his mates. He got home at about half midnight, rather tipsy. When Harry cried, he picked him up out of his Moses basket, but nearly dropped him, so I told him I didn't want him holding him in his state. He agreed, but that then meant I'd be getting up for Harry for everything (sometimes Alex will see to him if he's crying and we know he's not hungry). So, up I was, generally every hour. Harry just wouldn't settle unless he was in my arms, so every time I'd put him down, he'd realise and start crying again. :( He did, however, go on the bare breast without nipple shields. :)

So I'm knackered. Again. :p

No plans today though, so snoozing is the name of the game! It's nice when we're at the in-laws', because they love looking after Harry, so I can get some rest. :)

Oh no hun. Id not be staying at in laws if he went out lol hope you get to rest today xx

Urgh. Last night was not a good one! We're at my parents-in-law's house (again!), and Alex went out on the town with all his mates. He got home at about half midnight, rather tipsy. When Harry cried, he picked him up out of his Moses basket, but nearly dropped him, so I told him I didn't want him holding him in his state. He agreed, but that then meant I'd be getting up for Harry for everything (sometimes Alex will see to him if he's crying and we know he's not hungry). So, up I was, generally every hour. Harry just wouldn't settle unless he was in my arms, so every time I'd put him down, he'd realise and start crying again. :( He did, however, go on the bare breast without nipple shields. :)

So I'm knackered. Again. :p

No plans today though, so snoozing is the name of the game! It's nice when we're at the in-laws', because they love looking after Harry, so I can get some rest. :)

You are a saint hun! Glad to hear about the bare breast again :happydance:

We had quite a settled night. Got kids down all down at 7 then jumped into bed myself- didn't get woken up till 11.30 by Connor! Then he went down again at midnight and didn't wake up till 3, then down again at 4 and up again at 7 so I got some nice sleep :happydance:

Then again my nearly 5 year old just crapped herself again :dohh:

Yay! I can't believe Lily though- I mean it is just pure laziness as the toilets upstairs :dohh:

Good luck for this week fides. DH goes back to work this week too so it's going to feel like such a long week!

You're good MrsS. Good job re bare breast!

Jem, I'm so jealous of your long sleep!

Had an ok night last night. After a terrible day yesterday of not using any infacol we decided to restart it last night and I think it helped a bit.

Anyone else feeling really frumpy & flabby post pregnancy? I do and am trying to est healthier but am just too exhausted.

Hope you guys have a great Sunday! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"