Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Good luck Fides! Ive been on my own since day 5 with 3 so I can sympathise :hugs: I had a small age gap between my first 2 and I much preferred it to be honest, I felt like I was doing a lot less damage as they're not ever going to remember being told to 'wait while I do the baby' at that age but when their older they will always remember it and make you feel like the worst mother ever :cry:

Lol em! Rubys done it loads and matthew misses the toilet with his wee! Nothing like treading in a pile of piss when you go for a wee!

We use infacol too. Makes her fart loads!

I say Ruby slept... My two year old was up till 1:30, so I slept in her bed and only went back in my bed for Ruby.

Where is everyone feeding there babies during the night? I'm doing it in my bed but when she moves into her cot I've got a chair in her room, although um hoping she will sleep through the night by then.

Fides I've still got two in Nappies and I find my day I'd filled with changing Nappies! I'm hoping the warmer weather will help my two year old toilet/potty train.

I'm of to the in laws today, but Shaun is playing golf this am and having roast at his mums and then watching the footy game while I entertain the kids. Oh what a life men lead!
Have a good everyone x

I feed her downstairs or in bed. I find my posture better on sofa though!
I trick jade in the morning lol I use a v shape pillow and put my pj top I wore in night over pillow then lay her in it so her posture is the same as if shes in my arms and she has my top so I guess it smells like me. I wouldnt leave her overnight but it gives me time to get dressed!!

I feed him downstairs, he takes so long to feed- usually up to an hour so at least that way I get to watch some eastenders :lol:

Midnight, I do that with my v pillow too! Sometimes it's nice to be able to use the loo without holding a baby!

I think maybe most older kids regress in some way when a sibling arrives (hence the poo, Em?) my DS is protesting by not sleeping through any more and by being super clingy. Literally can't put him down without him crying his eyes out. He's not well which doesn't help but I'm really struggling to deal with it as nothing works to distract him etc.

Jemma, I feel like I'm constantly doing a cycle of nappies too. That and getting them to sleep....I get one to sleep, the other one wakes....huff.

Gflady I also feel sooo horrid body wise. My stretch marks on my tummy are worse than I thought and I'm wearing maternity jeans.I can't even pull then up over my thighs! I'm been eating real good this week an not lost any weight either, boo hoo.

Mmmm biscuits! I'm surprised Ruby doesn't look like jammie dodger!

First of all it was ginger nuts with morning sickness then cookies and now I live off chocolate digestives! That baby will have a sweet tooth!

Can I asked some post partum questions please? I can't remember last time round. I'm not breastfeeding yet I still can't stand my bra off without leaking after a few minutes :( Any idea when it might all go?

Also the bleeding part, the general is very light but I still get huge horrible gushes that i can still feel and it's horribel :(

Also I googled and it appears normal but Connor has big hard lumps under his boobies, anyone else's little one have this? My other 2 never did xx

I have no appetite still, having to force myself to eat.

Em - it's from the hormones when they are born. Dylan and Bethany had it, Sophie hasn't x x x

Jades are swollen hun, well actually they have just started going down but my other 2 never had it either! She had discharge at first which I never noticed with Ruby. Crazy how even with a 3rd baby things are still "new" to us!

Also, My boobs went hard when milk came in but then went soft again and back to normal size but STILL leaked milk which was new to me. Its only today and yesterday that I have not leaked :S seems like ages to me!

x

Yea mine arne't so hard anymore but I still can't stand my bra off in bed without leaking and I hate wearing a bra :lol:

Thank you girls on the boobie lumps! I proper freaked out when I noticed them :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->