Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Are you still bleeding Em? sorry personal question I know lol

I cant believe I leaked milk for so long, it was driving me mad! With the lack of sleep ALL I wanted to do was wear my pjs without a bra and I finally managed it last night LOL.

Its been light for 2 days and darker now like end of period IYKWIM? I was still getting none and then gushes last week and it was horrible had to keep running to loo all paranoid! THink (touch wood) that its finally stopping. x

Oh thanks hun, must be normal then :) Glad you got your braless sleep! I am desperate for a sleep in the nuddy :lol:

Simple things hey!!!

We still have not registered Jade? ! How long have we got?

So ruby is 3 weeks 2 days- I've just stopped bleeding and had gushes of blood until middle of the week.

My boobs are still leaking and I've not breast fed at all. And I've not noticed Rubys boobies- although her Minnie moo looked swollen and red for ages- all normal now :)

Anyones LO have thrush of the tongue? Ruby has it bad, don't think the medicine is working, she just spits it out- even when she is asleep!

My 1st got thrush quite a lot, Connors not had it yet- I cannot for the life of me remember what she got for it though- seems like a lifetime ago now!

Em I'm sure you've got 6 weeks to register, I completely forgot about it :lol: I must book an appointment really x

Has anyone else had a c section ?
I'm still a bit tender but looks to have healed really well though

Yay well done SMILEY for setting this up now we can all stay in touch:hugs:

Thank u WIGGLER for giving me the link to this thread:hugs:

I'm still leaking milk too and it's really starting to p*** me off quite honestly! Fed up of getting soaked if I risk not wearing a bra in bed. It's worse when I've just fed her strangely.

Bleeding has almost stopped thank god. I hate wearing pads! I couldn't use tampons after DS though, for months and months it just felt so uncomfortable. Hoping that wont be the case this time.

M has thrush too, noticed one spot on her tongue in the night and now it's covered :( back to the docs again tomorrow!! The gaviscon is making her constipated too, poor little girly.

I have! How long did you wait before you felt okay venturing out of the house? I'm still tender when I walk around too much, it seems, but I was hoping to be able to get out a couple of times this week. I seem to be healing up pretty well also. Do you have staples or stitches or what? They've given me the dissolving stitches.

Finally made my way to the parenting thread... I kept losing it. Hello, ladies! Nice to see all are doing well with new babies.

I'm also dealing with the sore nipples. Trying to heal the scabbing seems impossible! I can't tell if they're going away because of course they re-form after each feeding.

Having a new baby is so much better than I ever could have anticipated :) It's like waking up at Christmas every day! Or... every 2 hours every night... :haha:

I can't seem to do multi quote on my phone so i'll have to try to remember everything...

Jem, i'm still in my maternity jeans too and can't get mine normal ones over my thighs. My boobs are too big for my normal tops as well. Sucks.

MF, I'm addicted to choc chip cookies! Sugary foods are my saviour right now with the sleep deprivation.

Em, I'm still bleeding. It stops and starts for me too.

My friend is here cuddling theo so I can have a nap. Feel so guilty for leaving him tho and they're only downstairs!

I have! How long did you wait before you felt okay venturing out of the house? I'm still tender when I walk around too much, it seems, but I was hoping to be able to get out a couple of times this week. I seem to be healing up pretty well also. Do you have staples or stitches or what? They've given me the dissolving stitches.

Finally made my way to the parenting thread... I kept losing it. Hello, ladies! Nice to see all are doing well with new babies.

I'm also dealing with the sore nipples. Trying to heal the scabbing seems impossible! I can't tell if they're going away because of course they re-form after each feeding.

Having a new baby is so much better than I ever could have anticipated :) It's like waking up at Christmas every day! Or... every 2 hours every night... :haha:

Try using the nipple cream! It helps! After a bit Ive found my nipples are just a bit tougher too and so I blister less.

Still bleeding here and it's been 18 days :(

I have two glider rocker chairs - one upstairs and one down and I feed him there.

I can tell Im losing weight but I still feel flabby too GF and still cant get into my prepreg pants so I am still in maternity jeans too Jem, but they don't fit well either as the belly panel sags :wacko:

you girls with gassy babies might try gripe water - having pretty good luck with it. also had a nurse friend show me this technique and it was AMAZING to get him to stop fussy crying - seriously - he was tranced:

https://www.happiestbaby.com/the-five-s-way-to-calm-a-fussy-baby/

Oh and I want to eat everything in sight - must be the bfing!

Definitely still in maternity clothes--haven't dared to try my pre-pregnancy jeans! I have lost over 20 lbs of baby weight but my tummy is still all saggy--ughh. Also eating lots of sweets...I am still having cravings! My appetite is weird though. One day I am not hungry at all and I can barely force down food. The next I want everything I see! Still bleeding as well, I HATE pads!! YUCK!

Weston has thrush too--it's so frustrating. He is on an oral medicine called Nystatin and I have a Nystatin cream that I put on my nipples since I'm breastfeeding. Mine were so sore, bleeding and cracked and it was because of the thrush. Once I started treating both of us they felt much better. The lanolin helped too.

Terrible night for us here :(, Weston was awake and fussing for most of it and I barely slept. Today he's making up for it so I might just take a nap! I think he may be sensitive to lactose. The two times he has had a rough night were after I had milk and cheese.

I am in my normal clothes again but having diet controlled GD for so long meant I didn't gain much weight. With my older daughter it took me ages to shift the weight.

My bleeding has stopped for now (8 days pp) but with Ivy it bled for 3 weeks on and off. I think bfing often makes it last longer.

I reallllllly need to get on the PC and do a new ticker etc, cluster feeding takes up all evening once Ivy is in bed though!

Hi ladies hope you have all had a good weekend?

Hugs to ladies who's oh are being arse holes and ladies who are going to be home alone this week. My dh did part time last week but will be Fulltime this week.

Hats off to the ladies with LO to look after as well as new babies. I really really think you are fabulous.

Thomas doing ok. He just goes through phases where nothing calms him. Trying infacol now and kept a diary on Friday. I find dh disrupts things (I know that sounds awful and he is brilliant helping) so maybe this week me and Thomas can settle a little.

I'm still bleeding after 3weeks also still feels like pooping glass and I bleed a bit when I poop. Just wish I would heal down there.

I have not attempted pre preg clothes because of this belly! Got 1 stone to lose so know they won't go near. Got my nephews christening in a few weeks and SIL is a WAG so don't want to feel a frump. Picked up a dress in monsoon and walked out of changing room nearly crying because I looked mumsy and frumpy. Dh and my mum said it was nice so I bought it because I'm sick of living in track suit bottoms ( jeans would be too painful) Going to try dress on in a bit or tomorrow with my tights and boots and if still feel like a frump it's going back.

Just having 15 mins to myself in the bath before Thomas joins me :)

Bath sounds lovely :) im in normal clothes too but I did marathon in may the week before I got pregnant so I was in good shape just hope I csn get toned again. My stomach lookd pretty flat but I can tell the muscles are far apart. Wont be doing much about it till 6week check. Plus my diet is horrendous. Grabbing food to eat as and when atm.
Just got bk from park and jade stayed asleep so dished up kids tea, done steriliser and made bottles. I need to relax now but got their showers to do and lunchboxes.

Jeez MF two little ones, doing a marathon and having a 3rd!!! Rest woman :)

Midnight your tummy was amazing!!!! My tummy looked flat after two pregnancies but never toned like that.
Yea my mat jeans are too big but I've nothing else to wear as my DH hates leggins too.
I seem to remember although I got into my normal clothes after
6 or so weeks but it takes me longer to feel 'normal'.

I'm really worried about my bowel muscles, it feels so strange and I defo didn't have this before. I spent a good 20 mins pushing the placenta out so it must be from that?

Also I bleed after a pooh and it feels Like glass too, think its the piles?

Shock horror, DH has offered to do a night feed!!!!!!! Oh my lord! Ha ha.

Hope you all have a better night tonight everyone.

My muscles in my tummy are spread apart too- how long does it takes to get back to normal? Mf, what exercises did you do to tone up? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->