Baby Bugs Due February 2013

We have gaviscon and its working well but making her constipated :( got Nystatin for the thrush today, it's all over her mouth bless her.

Blue, :hugs:...thrush is awful! I am so tired to dealing with it. Weston has been on the Nystatin for almost 2 weeks now and it starts to go away and just comes back, ughh.

Aw girls. On top of everything else, I'd hate Harry to get thrush. His cold is going away now though, but he has nappy rash around his bum hole. :( Poor little lamb. We're now just using water and cotton wool to wash, leaving his bumbum to air dry and putting metanium cream on to the rash.

We're going to the health visitor clinic tomorrow morning - please get up to birth weight (or over), Haribo! I wouldn't worry so much about his feeding habits if he was gaining. Fingers crossed!!

we have colic and nappy rash here alough the colic seemz tk be getting better with new bottkes and infacol sk stressfull tho

Thrush sounds so horrible! I hope everyones babies feel better or the thrush heals. Poor little ones.

Hey ladies! I am SO SO Sorry I have been AWOL for soooo long, it has been crazy, painful and very demanding this new change in my life! hehe Even though I am so so so in love and happy!
Whats happened is, my DH had to go back to Egypt to work.. grr which leaves me home alone with a Bladder infection, thrush in Liya's mouth and a diaper rash that won't go away and the thrush had transfered to my nipples and it has been sooo painful to breastfeed or even carry her for a while which has ruined quite a bit of bonding.. which is the actual point of breastfeeding too lol... sigh..

Things are a bit better now but the thrush just wont quite :( (I have only been breastfeeding at night now for convenience and am pumping and supplementing with bottle feeding..

I really tried to catch up with all the posts but have failed miserably haha, please accept my apology for that and I will try to keep up from now on! I would love the support I hd during pregnancy :) specially that I am alone most of the time hehe!

:hugs: to you all!

I am sorry so many are struggling with bf and colic/gassy/fussy babies but it does make me feel better knowing I'm not on my own struggling.

That's the good thing about our little group. We're all here to support one another. <3

Farida, don't worry about catching up! :hugs: I hope your little girl gets better soon. When the thrush has gone, do you plan on breastfeeding all the time?

Mrsw- I agree, we don't feel isolated even at 2:15am trying to settle babies!

That's the good thing about our little group. We're all here to support one another. <3

Farida, don't worry about catching up! :hugs: I hope your little girl gets better soon. When the thrush has gone, do you plan on breastfeeding all the time?

:hugs: Thank you

Well no not really, I was hoping to breast feed exclusively for 3 to 4 months before switching but I think I will continue doing both, so that my DH can help with it (as he is away a lot being a pilot and all) and he needs a lot of bonding time when he is around!
How about you?

PS: How in love are you all with the little new things our LOs do, like coos and aaahs and random smiles? Omg I am so in love haha and I still can't believe it!

Early morning ladies... Again I've read up but so much to catch up on.... Hugs to everyone xxx

Farida matbe your LO's nappy rash is thrush if it won't go?
Ruby has thrush in the mouth, it looks discusting.
I was told today that you have go give the drops religiously and fir a while after symptoms have gone as it will just keep coming back! Off to the doctor I go!

Think my body is coming back down from pregnancy... I feel a bit rough and unwell.

On a positive my best friend has announced to me she is 6 weeks pregnant!! I'm soooooo happy! She was trying a month before me and here I am with a 3 week old baby- I feel very lucky it happened straight away... Glad she will be joining the mummy club too.

Lots of love to you all xx
Massive congratulations Becca xx

Wow - Elodie did 4 hours from 12am and then had a massive feed at 4am, quick nappy change and then she slept til 7.30.

My toddler did 6.30 - 7.30.

I feel amazing! I bet that won"t happen again for a long long long time :haha:

Well done elodie x
I agree this group and you ladies help so much so I don't feel alone!

Off to rhyme time at library today. No doubt jade will stay asleep and il just be sat there but hey hoo lol

P.s I had time for make up this morning! See there is a positive with wide awake baby at 6am lol

<3 We had a good night last night. Alex got up with us to help with every change. :) I'll be sad when he goes back to work on Saturday!

Despite getting up every 2-3 hours for a change and feed, Harry slept until 8:15. :) Happy mummy!

Health visitor clinic this morning!

Ok im also wearing heels. Plus side to esrly riser lol done school run snf babies asleep in pram soooo costa time.
Down side is that it feels like lunch time lol but its sooo sunny out today im gonna drink ny hot choc by the sea :)

Those that are struggling with colic I can thoroughly recommend Colief! It's quite expensive but it works straight away, it is liquid gold. I woke up in the night and remembered it, lol.
Definitely worth a try!

I tried that with Lily but it didn't work at all :( Worth a shot though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->