Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Early morning ladies... Again I've read up but so much to catch up on.... Hugs to everyone xxx

Farida matbe your LO's nappy rash is thrush if it won't go?
Ruby has thrush in the mouth, it looks discusting.
I was told today that you have go give the drops religiously and fir a while after symptoms have gone as it will just keep coming back! Off to the doctor I go!

Think my body is coming back down from pregnancy... I feel a bit rough and unwell.

On a positive my best friend has announced to me she is 6 weeks pregnant!! I'm soooooo happy! She was trying a month before me and here I am with a 3 week old baby- I feel very lucky it happened straight away... Glad she will be joining the mummy club too.

Lots of love to you all xx
Massive congratulations Becca xx

Hey huny!

Yes it actually is thrush :( We have two creams and one drops for her mouth! I am doing everything hygenically correct and stuff but breastfeeding is what was not helping.. so I had to stop BFing for a while and only pump so the infection can go and I can treat both areas...

I hate expressing, I have a pump and only used it once, I don't think I'll use it again for a while lol. Sophie can't take a bottle well anyway because of her lip and tongue tie, luckily they don't affect BF too much unless I am too tired to make sure her latch is perfect.

Little lady had a 9 hour cluster feed yesterday, then spent most of the mOrning on the boob, she gets weighed again tomorrow and if she hasn't gained I will fall off my chair in shock .

We have just been diagnosed with thrush which is horrible, OH is out getting our meds now, I hope they don't take too long to work.

Sorry I have been crap at keeping up with this thread, between the BF issues, constant feeding, lack of sleep and the other kids I am zonked lol. Hope everyone is well x x x

I Really hope your thrush gets better sweety I know how you feel! it's frustrating :hugs:

I only offer one boob each feed too. Harry always falls asleep at the boob! My mum calls him a boob snoozer. He'll also only feed for 5-20 minutes each feed. :shrug:

I want to express, but don't know when is the best time to start, and the best times to do it so as not to over produce. My boobs sometimes get engorged, but I just feed from the most engorged first, and it's fine again. I know I can hand express if I really need to, if they get too massive/uncomfortable.

boob snoozer:haha:

thats prob long enough - whitts averaging 15 now but he empties me pretty well and I'm sure hes 10lb+ now

at 1st i was pumping the other side at every feeding - i got a huge store but i needed to do that when my milk first came in as i was in pain. what i do now is feed from the left 2x and pump right side in between the second feed or at the 2nd feed. ill try to have him feed from the right the next time as long as he's not too worked up. i overproduce now but I'm not in pain or having hard boobs unless i go too long at night if thats what you're worried about...:thumbup:

Feel hit stressed tonight. I think its cause we don't get our evening's atm like we did before. Sounds terrible but every night is so unpredictable I just cant relax as I feel I must just try and sleep else the night could be terrible. I just feel like I am getting no wind down time in the evening.

My nights go 2 ways at the moment, restful sleep with a few wake ups for feeds, or up all night with a baby acting as if she is starved :rofl: She is sleeping OK at the moment so I think restful sleep tonight :happydance:

Last night was feeding from 3pm - midnight (almost constantly, a few 5 mins breaks for food and loo) sleep til 3am then feeding til 5am, then every 30-45 minutes until noon :dohh:

my nights just beginging madmes been fed just trying to burp her and get her down before its onto washing bottles sterilising and making formula pots reay for night feeds, she seems to of settled at 2 bottes in the night and one around 6-7 in the morning

Hi ladies,
Well done Harry!

And well done you ladies on expressing and breast feeding! Your fab!

Goodluck Wiggler on weigh in.

Midnight I geek the same... Thought I'd go up to bed at 9:30pm to get sleep in but DH has joined me- asleep- so now Ruby has woken bang on 10pm for milk- just hoping she will settle straight away? She did last night for the first time but normally it'd not until 1pm :(

We have been in the garden all afternoon, I'm hoping the sunshine will help sort out Ruby's yellowness?

Thrush of the mouth is awful- sounds like all out Lo's have it!

I'm sooo looking forward to smiles, Ruby is more alert now and her eyes are focusing more, she has made the odd little sound too. Ooooh I love her millions.

Hope your all ok xxx

Hi everyone
We have a grumpy baby today- injections suck but on a positive note he got the all clear for his 8 week check with the doctor and they are happy that he is gaining weight steadily.

He has just had his last feed for the night and his calpol so I'm hoping that he will settle now and sleep until at least 4 as he is shattered, he has only had power naps today instead of long sleeps.

I hope that you are all ok!

Feel hit stressed tonight. I think its cause we don't get our evening's atm like we did before. Sounds terrible but every night is so unpredictable I just cant relax as I feel I must just try and sleep else the night could be terrible. I just feel like I am getting no wind down time in the evening.

Ugh me too. DH just asked if I wanted to watch a movie at the house tonight and I said not sure because Whitt has been waking up every time I try to lay him down - grr...

Feels good to be here:) loving mommy hood.... And miss Olivia is an awesome breastfeeder :)

Ouchies!!! When will I learn that Sophie doesn't latch well when I try to feed her laying down :dohh:

I hope all the babies ate sleeping well tonight :)

Harry slept for 3 hours from midnight! I'm well happy, but I got rather engorged, so was quite relieved when he woke up! :p I was getting swollen on the other side too, so when he finished on the right, I offered the left and he took it. :) Happy mummy!

Good job Harry. I'm waiting for Elsie to wake up for her before bed feed. I hope she has another good night tonight.

Miss Olivia has been eating every 2 hours all day doctors orders because her first weigh in she lost a bit more weight since being home , and they said she could go every 3 hours at night ........ Ha ha she just woke up 2 hours on the dot time to eat!!!

Morning all. Hope your all well. Miss Jade seems to be in a routine of 7-10-1-4.30-7ish this seems to be same daytime and night. She is taking 3oz now and going 3 hours xx

Jude is taking 5oz and still hungry! Went back to doctors as still in pain with reflux and gaviscon not helping and been referred to paediatric.
Appt not til march 27th tho. Have changed to aptamil (had to be most expensive!) to help with his pooing and straining. If it doesn't work tho I'm going back to cow and gate! Why couldn't breast feeding just work!

aww well done Jade! Connor tends to go 5-9 then 10-2 then 3-6/7 he takes 4ozs.

I would kill for those routines!! I'm getting 10-12, 1.30-4 then either 6 or 7-9 xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->