Baby Bugs Due February 2013

We used doctor browns with Oscar and they have a spout inside them and if you leave the spout in whilst you are heating the bottle, all the milk rises up the spout and spills out :dohh: So we had to leave it all dissembled when waiting for it to heat up!

Never used mam bottles! Ive got some tommee tippees this time as a stand by if bfing doesnt go to plan!

I used dr browns with Lily and there was about a million bits!

I used TT Closer to Nature when we went onto formula with my 2, they were fab, a bit too chunky for the kids to hold properly when they got to the stage of wanting to hold the bottles themselves though.

We were recommended doctor brown to prevent colic and he didnt get colic so maybe they did work? We then bought him the tommee tippee closer to natures which he gets on just fine with now he is older.

We bought new baby some tommee tippee ctn's too...got them from asda a few nights ago...£5 for 6 bottles :lol: And they are the blue ones too! Love a bargain!

Oooh that's a brilliant bargain, TT bottles cost a small fortune!

We just gave in and went and brought some tt cc bottles and a bottle warmer as the mam bottles are so hard to keep made up or even to just warm in microeave!

I've got loads of Avent bottles handed down to me from a friend. I don't know how good they are, or not. Our steriliser is the same make. I just need to get some teats. :)

Another MAM user here too, had green ones for DS and got some pink and purple ones for bump :)

Just been watching tv with DD1 and an advert came on for moxie girl dolls with poopsy pets. The animals poop and there is a unicorn that poops rainbow balls.

Im in so much pain from laughing at this, you have to google them. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I got some of the small sized TT CTN bottles from mothercare - got a pack of 3 for £6 rather than £13 on our way home from the hospital, we already have 6 of the normal sized bottles in blue that we got for DSS ages ago. 6 for £5 is a brilliant price. The new Avent bottles look really good but they're quite expensive, but I always see the TT ones on offer. I never tried the Dr Browns ones, but my ex's sister used them for her LO and from what I remember they were a nightmare to clean because of all the parts, and if they weren't put together the right way they leaked.

Poopsy pets look Aaaamazing :haha:

SO is Jude :( where is it going!!!! Off to register him tomorrow and make him official :)

Mam bottles? Never heard!
I use avent bottles and I find them fine- got all mine on offer at mothercare.

Yes breast feeding is more practical...
And boobies hurt today, come and go please milk.

Had the midwife out today and Ruby is yellow! And her eyes, they said she is fine... She is coming on Wednesday for heel prick test so I guess they will check her over again, I'm sure whe will be fine. The midwife kept saying what a fattie! Love my chubby baby.

Rota, will google that. My daughter got that doggy do game for Xmas where it eats and then does a pooh! Needles to say it's hilarious to a three and to year old!!

The midwife just said they no longer advice milton? Wtf I have cold water steriliser?

TT bottles are the best! I was in childcare for 10+ years and used ALL kinds and those are my absolute favorite. Doc Brown is 2nd best but they do have a ton of parts.

No Milton!!!!!! The hospital were all using Milton 2 years ago!
I was gone after three hours so I've no idea what they suggest at mine now?
If it wasn't advised they would stop selling the water steriliser... I only have a steam one coz Shauns mum found it- I've no idea what happened to ours? Otherwise I'd be using the same type you are. Sometimes I wonder is they say thus crap to make feel guilty for bottle feeding?

How comes your staying in?
How amazing is the water! They said I had a graze down below but I feel fine, hardly any soreness... Sure it's the water that helped?

Dr Browns are fab but like you said way too many parts!

Anyone elses lo not settle after a late night feed? She never really goes back to sleep after the 3 am feed :-s

:-( whisper my ruby was the same. Gradually she moved till 5am and then 6ish but they change sleeping patterns alot at first.

Jemma, I am just going to use the milton. Ive not heard anything else and have no choice really!

I had one graze but have been to wee loads of times and it was fine and didnt hurt or sting like it did before. I think the water helped massively I am mega impressed!

No milton?! Wtf? I bought some tabs the other day. Dd she give a reason as to why they dont recommend anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->