Baby Bugs Due February 2013

:haha: i almost had to have a bum pill to help me go loo :haha: loving being able to have ibuprofen now lol

I've missed out on this bum pill!!
Day four and the after pains have stopped!!! :)

Light at the end of the tunnel x

I think I'm in total denial about how this baby is going to arrive, let alone what's to happen afterwards :)

I know labour is going to really really hurt, but I'm super excited about going through it, as this is my only baby I'll be having, I'm looking forward to the experience and going through it with my mum and fiancé. Am I weird?
xoxox

No. I said the same. It is bad at the time but afterwards your floating and so proud of yourself xx

Yeah, I think it will be an amazing feeling. I'm just scared I poop :(.
xoxox

:haha: I'm pretty sure the magic bum pill painkiller you had was diclofenac - it's a lot like ibuprofen, and does come in oral form, but is more effective rectally. :)

I'm really looking forward to labour too - especially now my rented TENS machine is here and ready to be used! I had a panic the other day that I'd panic during labour and forget all about breathing techniques and labour positions, but DH is going to help keep me focused. :D

Yeah, I think it will be an amazing feeling. I'm just scared I poop :(.
xoxox

Dont worry about that hun they sort it out quickly and dont say anything. I only noticed as she went to bin with a net lmao. You dont care at that point and it means your pushing right. X

I hope not! I really don't want to know if I have. I've told my mum and fiancé not to tell me.
xoxox

I cant wait for labour! Damn it hurts like hell but is the most amazing experience!! I didnt poo last time and I agree with MF, you wont care even if you do! Xx

I didnt think I did with dd but I was on bed so wouldnt know really. I thought the water would be gross when she was born but it was quite clean! Pleasantly surprised!

I love the labour- yes it hurts and at the time you actually want to die... But each contraction is closer to meeting your LO!
And afterwards you will be amazed at yourself and what your amazing body has produced!

As for pooh... I'm my other two labours I had diarrhea but this time I didn't... So I thought I'd pooh. Shaun said when I got in the pool I said 'im going to pooh myself' but I never did!
In fact the only thing that hurts down there is my bottom- must be my piles! Not sure what I'm meant to do about them? Sorry tmi xx

Have you tried Anusol cream Jem? Thats what I used after I had Oscar when I had terrible piles :flower:

Oh I welcome labor! I can't wait! Even though I'm sure it hurts, it's a productive pain. Really looking forward to it and meeting LO! What I'm nervous about is afterwards, no sleep! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->