Baby Bugs Due February 2013

No and that's why I didn't bother il ask again someone else before we are discharged x ooo after pains. ..lol x

I didn't get any afterpains?!! My uterus is right back down now so assuming I was lucky? Didn't get then with DD either?!

According to the NHS site cold water sterilising is fine :) https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/sterilising-bottles.aspx#close

Ohh nooo Im dreading these afterpains :( Nix, sounds like you got lucky!

*ignores mention of dreaded afterpains* :ignore: :rofl:

I am so in denial about all the not so pleasant post-birth stuff :haha:

At least afterwards you can take some half decent pain killers!

I swear the first thing I am doing after baby is born is having an ibuprofen :haha:

:haha: I too miss the ibruprofen! I actually sniffed the kids one :lol:

:rofl:

Is it really bad that I am hoping they give me the big pill up the bum after I have the baby? Its amazing, I get a whole 2 hours of not much pelvis pain :haha:

:rofl:

Is it really bad that I am hoping they give me the big pill up the bum after I have the baby? Its amazing, I get a whole 2 hours of not much pelvis pain :haha:

What is this magic pill you speak of??

After I had Bethany the MW said she was going to give me some painkillers, so I held out my hand, she looked, shook her head and then popped a pill up my bum :rofl: :blush: It was amazing though, no idea what was in it but for about 2 hours I didn't feel like I had given birth, I wasn't sore, my pelvis felt good. I had a shower and got dressed without wanting to curl up and cry. I want it again! If only there was an oral version :haha:

oh god no! They gave Lily one of them suppositories when she needed a CAT scan and it looked very painful :lol:

It's not the nicest when it's put in, but I swear it is filled with rainbows and magic!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->