Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Jem I'm still having night sweats. And my hormones are all over the place, cried most days x

Weston just started gasping for breath in his sleep and then choking/coughing like crazy. I sat him up and patted his back and he stopped coughing almost immediately and went right back to sleep. Scared me to death though! Must be reflux because he has been spitting up a lot this week too and he does draw his legs up and grunt a lot while crying. I called the pediatrician and waiting for a call back from the nurse to see if he needs to be seen today or tomorrow. Hopefully he can get some medicine to help. :(

I'm getting the night sweats. Elsie's got a cold. She's only sleeping if she's upright or in arms. Poor girls so tired and same with me.

Gaviscon has made M really constipated, she's drinking water with oj in but it's not really helping. Might have to take her off the gaviscon. Her thrush is still real bad too!

think i must be odd ive never had the hot flushes:shrug: lena is currently wide awake after her last bottle over an hour ago talking to herself in the pram, she seems to hate sleeping lately:shrug:

Hope these babies sleep tonight. Im exhausted. Not sure that nutritionally I have recovered ftom pregnancy yet. Feel weak quite alot.

Hope these babies sleep tonight. Im exhausted. Not sure that nutritionally I have recovered ftom pregnancy yet. Feel weak quite alot.

ive only just began feeling "normal" now still have days when feel super weak and just want to curl up and sleep:haha:

I never appreciated how much having a baby knocks your body and mind! Now everybody has had their lo's will try and do my birth story when I get a spare hour :)!

Poor babies and mums. Hope everyone gets good sleep tonight. We've just had to go for a drive to get theo to sleep because he's fighting it. Works like magic.

MF my body still feels all over the place from pregnancy & labour. Sleep deprivation doesn't help either. Xxx

my scar is so sore tonight shoukd be fun getting up and down for feeds

Hiya ladies!

I'm here, just adjusting to life as a new mummy. I am in the middle of my birth story and I'm getting there so I will have it for you all to read soon!

Lily is an angel, I'm so in love and I'm really enjoying being a mummy. I'm super sore at the moment, as I tore, and I ache all over, induced labour is hard!

Lily isn't breastfeeding amazingly well at the moment. I'm producing TOO much milk for her and it's making my breasts super engorged, she doesn't like latching to them, so I'm pumping it out for her (I'd rather she got it some way then none at all), I will be speaking to my midwife about it on Saturday as I'm struggling with the guilt of not having her on my breast but through a bottle. I pretty much called myself a failure as a mother last night and that I couldn't even supply my daughter with the best thing I can give her, I was so distressed, my poor OH was beyond himself.

We're a tired household at the moment, dog included! I can hardly walk and if I don't drink enough to dilute my wee I cause myself a migraine from the pain of my stitches :cry:!

Quick question before I head off to bed, as my OH is a worry wart, how many hours a day should a baby sleep? He thinks Lily sleeps A LOT, I thought it was pretty normal.

Thanks ladies!
Love to you all!
The last February Love Bug! <3
xoxox

Hiya ladies!

I'm here, just adjusting to life as a new mummy. I am in the middle of my birth story and I'm getting there so I will have it for you all to read soon!

Lily is an angel, I'm so in love and I'm really enjoying being a mummy. I'm super sore at the moment, as I tore, and I ache all over, induced labour is hard!

Lily isn't breastfeeding amazingly well at the moment. I'm producing TOO much milk for her and it's making my breasts super engorged, she doesn't like latching to them, so I'm pumping it out for her (I'd rather she got it some way then none at all), I will be speaking to my midwife about it on Saturday as I'm struggling with the guilt of not having her on my breast but through a bottle. I pretty much called myself a failure as a mother last night and that I couldn't even supply my daughter with the best thing I can give her, I was so distressed, my poor OH was beyond himself.

We're a tired household at the moment, dog included! I can hardly walk and if I don't drink enough to dilute my wee I cause myself a migraine from the pain of my stitches :cry:!

Quick question before I head off to bed, as my OH is a worry wart, how many hours a day should a baby sleep? He thinks Lily sleeps A LOT, I thought it was pretty normal.

Thanks ladies!
Love to you all!
The last February Love Bug! <3
xoxox

i think the first few weeks baby sleeps a hell of lot le a on,y started staying awake longer at 4 weeks xx

Welcome Becca :)

20 hrs is normal for sleeping - catch some of that when you can:flower:

Good luck with the bf - don't hesitate to get lactation help if you need it! You might try pumping a little before you give her the breast if she has trouble latching when you are engorged...

At 3days old they sleep most of the time. Hope it hoed ok with mw but dont feel bad.
X

my flippin neighbours have just woke lena uphaving very loud sex after id JUST got her to sleep:growlmad::growlmad:

They sleep all day and wake only at night! Ha, don't worry Becca.

Sorry for babies in pain, hope they all feel relief soon.

So i had friends round tonight, I had a bolognaise in freezer so no need to cook, but it was all such a rush and bedtime was stressful and then my friends turned up early...

Now DH has come home after watching football, got straight into bed and now his snoring!
I can't settle Ruby either.

I feel so shit and stressed. My two year old keeps being too rough with Ruby and my eldest keeps being tearful :(

I've pulled a muscle in my back, neck and my throat hurts... Just actually had enough of ground hog day.
Anyone else feel like this? Any suggestions?
Sorry to rant, it's either that or explode x

how can you tell uf baby has an upset tummy ive had 3 of ghe mostdisgusting naopies today reaaly full all overher up tge back etc but rsally loose she normaly poos once s day if that:shrug:

They sleep all day and wake only at night! Ha, don't worry Becca.

Sorry for babies in pain, hope they all feel relief soon.

So i had friends round tonight, I had a bolognaise in freezer so no need to cook, but it was all such a rush and bedtime was stressful and then my friends turned up early...

Now DH has come home after watching football, got straight into bed and now his snoring!
I can't settle Ruby either.

I feel so shit and stressed. My two year old keeps being too rough with Ruby and my eldest keeps being tearful :(

I've pulled a muscle in my back, neck and my throat hurts... Just actually had enough of ground hog day.
Anyone else feel like this? Any suggestions?
Sorry to rant, it's either that or explode x

feel exactly tge same today in pain and hubby got his new toy so has been more focussed on that then helping with lena i just hold the stress in tgen have a cry when on own lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->