Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Oh no whisper don't tell me that's the weather here this weekend... -.-

GF - hang in there sweety, it gets better I promise! Try to do something you love, watch a movie that brings your spirits up or listen to some cheerful music, or even do a bit of exercise for some good endorphins! it helps me! And happy mummy = happy baby :hugs:
We are always here ofc if you just want to talk xx

Newt - Oh no :hugs:

Oh no whisper don't tell me that's the weather here this weekend... -.-

GF - hang in there sweety, it gets better I promise! Try to do something you love, watch a movie that brings your spirits up or listen to some cheerful music, or even do a bit of exercise for some good endorphins! it helps me! And happy mummy = happy baby :hugs:
We are always here ofc if you just want to talk xx

Newt - Oh no :hugs:

think they over exagerated a bit with tge temp on the news but yeh the colds returning hun just looked itup for where you are and you may be lucky till monday

Hugs to all you ladies BF'ing and having issues :hugs: I had to give up BF becau,se Jack just wanted to feed constantly and I couldnt physically manage it with Oscar running around too...BF a newborn and looking after a toddler was one multi-task too far for me :haha: I really wish I could feed Jack on my boob but it is just not possible for us :(

Jades been cooing at me all morning. Sure I am going to get a proper smile soon (not a wind smile lol).

Morning ladies, hope you're all okay :) Can I askk what position you wind your babies in? Is there a good way or better way?

Lily slept well last night, I'm still feeling really guilty that I can't take her to my breast, makes me super upset, I keep saying to Liam "I just think I should be giving her my nipple not a bottle, I'm a failure". I think because I had to get my body into labour with medical help and then I couldn't breastfeed it's like my body is failing my daughter. Sad times :cry:.

We have the midwife round today, going to ask for Infacol and more codine, my stitches still really hurt. Lily has her heel prick today, which is going to kill me.

We went to the chemist in boots last night and I went to ask the lady at the counter for Infacol and I couldn't even ask her for Infacol because I went to cry. Hormone come down sucks :haha:.

Anyways, I've babbled on - determined to finish my birth story today and start a parenting journal!

xoxox

Massive hugs to everyone who needs them :hugs:

I had a close inspection last night and found no less than EIGHT milk blisters on the bad side. Ouchies. Hopefully they clear soon.

My birth story if anyone wants to read: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...eccaxbump-lily-ella-induced.html#post25959081

Need to feed Lily and change her then I will start my parenting journal!
xoxox

Thanks ladies. Got theo settled at around 4 in the end! Ugh.

Ouch wiggler! Poor you.

Becca hope the MW's helpful.

MrsS we've got Theo's basket on a slant but it doesn't seem to be helping. We've been prescribed infant gaviscon for him which I'll try as soon as I figure how to express and use the steriliser!

Parents are visiting today so theo can be spoiled by them and have lots of cuddles.

Thanks farida, I think next time I'll get out of bed and watch a film or something.

I've just realised that Theo's got worse when I added dairy back into my diet. It may be a coincidence but am defo eliminating it again.

Lily still won't go to my breast, I can't blame the poor little lady, my milk gushes from first suck and it's just too much for her. She won't latch as my breasts are so engorged my nipples are REALLY firm and hard, they hurt so bad. I'm speaking to my midwife Saturday as I'm pumping and bottle feeding her breastmilk at the moment, I'd rather she was getting my milk somehow.

Feel like a bit of a failure, sucks :cry:.

Hope the rest of you ladies are good :hugs:.
xoxox

Hugs!! If you have a lot coming out, let her get a good latch for just a second and then just express some into a burp cloth until it deflates a little and stops spewing - I have the same thing happen here :hugs:

Feeling really down this evening. I swear it's just one problem after another with BF this time :( :(

Hang in there! I had the blisters too and I just gritted my teeth through it and he eventually cleared them after a feed or two - but damn I am with you those hurt!! The lanolin saved me though.

Hope Weston and Lena feel better soon!

Hi Miley!

GF, I usually end up taking anywhere from 30 min to an hr to feed depending on how much rocking he needs to get drowsy. He typically only stays on for 10-20 min usually closer to 10. Then if I have to pump the other side that usually takes about 10 min. Bf is definitely a job.

Whitt was a little fussy this morning and ended up puking again...how many times to throw up/spit up in a day is normal before you'd start thinking reflux? I don't think he has that but I am not sure...he probably throws up once a day and spits up a little once or twice...?

TNT, Theo's been sick up to 7 times after a feed and also when he's asleep. He also makes choking and coughing noises and like he's trying to clear his throat. The pain also startles him out of his sleep. Hope that's helpful.

Reflux sounds awful, I hope all the babies affected grow out of it soon :(

I'm trying to pick what we are all having for our mothers day dinner tomorrow, I don't know what to have though. I might have to have a dig through my recipe books later. What's everyone got planned for tomorrow? X x x

Thanks wiggler.

I'm not sure what we're doing tomorrow. Going out for lunch today tho. X

just me and the kids tomorrow as OH always works weekends so i'm driving up to my mums static caravan by the sea and we're going out for dinner with her and my big sis. Dreading the car drive though as its over an hour one way

Sounds nice though em. Xx

Oh is at work here too. We dont ever do much for mothers day really??

Hope everyone has a lovely day tomorrow.

I think tomorrow we will be having lots of snuggles and watching some films. Might go for a walk too if my pelvis is ok. OH and Dylan will be making dinner while I have some snuggle time with the girls :cloud9: OH isn't a brilliant cook so got to pick something simple lol.

oh hun blooming men! I hate saying goodbye to mine on Fridays knowing I won't see him till Monday though- Kills me!

Anyone managed to do the deed yet? I am desperate to try but I bled again yesterday- thinking of holding out till 3 weeks like I did after Jack, I had stitches with him though and nothing this time :shrug:

Hi girlies! Today is my first full day alone with Harry, and so far we're doing well! :) DH is back to work today, which he was quite looking forward to, I think. And it's actually nice not to be around him 24/7!

Tomorrow, my mum and brother are coming for lunch. :D DH has to work at 4pm, but we'll all have a nice lunch and maybe a mooch around town. I haven't got my mum anything (from me) yet, so I'll be going out in a mo, after Hazza has his lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->