Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Hi ladies, sorry about all the Brest feeding issues and colic- ect- I dont have any advice to offer apart from hugs.
I guess my Ruby is easy at the min? Suppose she has to be as I've got two others.

Midnight I think I may have got a couple of smiles today but I'm not certain but she did make a cooing sound!!

We dtd last night! Hurray! I was so scared and was worried down stairs wasn't the same but he assures me its all fine now :)

We are not doing much tomoz unless I get a surprise?

This who are bottle feeding... I'm still using teat one, but teat two says for one month upwards... So now Ruby is four weeks can I try it? I don't want to choke her but would be fab if we can speed the feeding time up a little x

just back from emergency doc with lena shes got a viral infection:-( explakns the fussyness i knew she wasnt right bless her

oh hun blooming men! I hate saying goodbye to mine on Fridays knowing I won't see him till Monday though- Kills me!

Anyone managed to do the deed yet? I am desperate to try but I bled again yesterday- thinking of holding out till 3 weeks like I did after Jack, I had stitches with him though and nothing this time :shrug:

I didnt dtd till week 9 last time :haha: my episiotomy just killed me off! Plus, I bled till week 7 last time too so just wasnt up for it!

This time, my bleeding has nearly stopped, and my stitiches are not sore in the slightest and havent been since I had them so I will just wait for them to fall out and then give it a try :thumbup:

Hi ladies, sorry about all the Brest feeding issues and colic- ect- I dont have any advice to offer apart from hugs.
I guess my Ruby is easy at the min? Suppose she has to be as I've got two others.

Midnight I think I may have got a couple of smiles today but I'm not certain but she did make a cooing sound!!

We dtd last night! Hurray! I was so scared and was worried down stairs wasn't the same but he assures me its all fine now :)

This who are bottle feeding... I'm still using teat one, but teat two says for one month upwards... So now Ruby is four weeks can I try it? I don't want to choke her but would be fab if we can speed the feeding time up a little x

If it says one month upwards then I would just give it a try! I cant wait to get on to size 2s to speed things up too!

Eek DTD already?! Noooooooo! I've not even thought about it yet tbh, we probably won't e doing it for a fair few months anyway, my pelvis is too painful.

I'm finally starting to feel human again, moving about doesn't make me feel like I have been beaten head to toe.

oh hun blooming men! I hate saying goodbye to mine on Fridays knowing I won't see him till Monday though- Kills me!

Anyone managed to do the deed yet? I am desperate to try but I bled again yesterday- thinking of holding out till 3 weeks like I did after Jack, I had stitches with him though and nothing this time :shrug:

we did at 13 days :blush: but I had a bleed after even though I thought I had stopped (sorry tmi) we did it again last night as I have not had any bleeding at all for a week and it was much better. Felt the same as before (thank god!) OH said it felt back to normal LOL. (He wouldnt lie either to spare my feelings- hes not like that haha) only prob is finding the time and making sure Jade wont wake up!

Hi girlies! Today is my first full day alone with Harry, and so far we're doing well! :) DH is back to work today, which he was quite looking forward to, I think. And it's actually nice not to be around him 24/7!

Tomorrow, my mum and brother are coming for lunch. :D DH has to work at 4pm, but we'll all have a nice lunch and maybe a mooch around town. I haven't got my mum anything (from me) yet, so I'll be going out in a mo, after Hazza has his lunch.

Oh how lovely, sounds nice and enjoy your day and also your first mothers day :D

Jade seems really easy but im scared to say it in case she suddenly changes :p haha Not sure about the teets, our teets seem to collapse alot as she is desperate for the milk so maybe I may head to down and get the next size up next week ready for next weekend.

just back from emergency doc with lena shes got a viral infection:-( explakns the fussyness i knew she wasnt right bless her

:hugs::hugs: mum is always right. Get well soon Lena xx

Eek DTD already?! Noooooooo! I've not even thought about it yet tbh, we probably won't e doing it for a fair few months anyway, my pelvis is too painful.

I'm finally starting to feel human again, moving about doesn't make me feel like I have been beaten head to toe.

:hugs::hugs: Things will start getting better for you now hun, I felt much better by the start of week 3. I am hoping you continue to feel better each day x

Ha ha, we had sort of planned to dtd a week ago and since but Ruby put a stop to that!!! Ha, last night I said ' shall we go upstairs' his eyes popped out his head! Lol.
X

Its really hard at this age as she whimpers in her sleep loads! Plus they are so unpredictable with waking up!

Hope you ladies are okay! :hugs:

I'm going to go relax in the bath (with badedas of course :haha:) while Lily cuddles with Daddy and watches James Bond!

Hope you all are having a good day.
xoxox

i cant wait to get a bath but have to wait jntil after my check up 7 weeks no bath pfttt i hate showers

OH has gone out for his cousins birthday today and wont be back until the early hours now so I have got both the kids on my own until then! I think i will be okay until bedtime because Oscar really plays up when he is going to bed but other than that I am hoping that it will all go smoothly :lol:

Good luck smiley x p.s jack is so stylish! We only have a shower. I miss baths. That was why I enjoyed the pool so much in labour lol

Aww thanks MF! I bought a load of stuff for him from Next at Xmas when they had the sale on and was panicking a few weeks ago when they told me he was going to be a whopper thinking all of his clothes wouldn't fit :haha:

He's such a amazing dressed baby! He suits his name too! Jade is one mth old on Monday....wow!

I loveeeeee Next!! I went there today and went straight to the shoes otherwise I could have spent hundreds!

I agree jem. I have just told my little sister she must have a girl as I can't bare to sell jades stuff on. (My sister's not even pregnant!).

Next is fabulous for baby clothes, Oscar has loads of Next stuff too...I will be saving it all for Jack because its all too good to throw away!

Oh! If I'm up for it I'm so hitting next, next week! I've seen a tutu vest I want her :blush:!
xoxox

I'm addicted to next clothes too! I think Theo's going to be in mostly next stuff.

I'm impressed with you ladies back to DTD!!! I'm not even thinking about it yet and DH is not getting anywhere near there until at least 6 weeks!!!

I wish we could get Next stuff at Primark prices :haha: I can only afford Next when there is a sale on! :lol:

Haha! Smiley, that's so true! Not cheap eh? I'm hitting Primark next week too :haha:.

Gf, I feel the same, although I'm a massive horndog at the moment. :blush:.
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->